Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go Saints « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : October 01, 2006, 12:53:22 PM

This team is no better than 6-10, I dont know what you guys are seeing

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 01, 2006, 12:56:14 PM

6-10 is a stretch but you have to be optimistic has a fan.,,,,until the next loss.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 01, 2006, 12:57:25 PM

So far I have yet to see a dominating team in this division.  A Saints loss today with a Falcons loss will make next weeks game with the Saints and Bucs all that more interesting.

I do not see the Bucs beating the Patriots, Bengals, Steelers, or even the Browns but I can see the Bucs winning their divisional games and I can see them winning some games against NFC opponents that have issues themselves (Eagles have leaky pass defense, Giants are erratic, Dallas has TO as a distraction and the Skins pass defense is leaky as well).

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 01, 2006, 01:12:56 PM

So is this now the Official Saints @ Panthers thread?  Since we don't have a Bucs game to comment on...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 01, 2006, 01:16:44 PM

Deangelo Williams will have Deshaun Foster looking for work soon.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 01, 2006, 01:17:51 PM

Circus catch by Smith under review.

#21 : October 01, 2006, 01:30:14 PM

So far I have yet to see a dominating team in this division.  A Saints loss today with a Falcons loss will make next weeks game with the Saints and Bucs all that more interesting.

I do not see the Bucs beating the Patriots, Bengals, Steelers, or even the Browns but I can see the Bucs winning their divisional games and I can see them winning some games against NFC opponents that have issues themselves (Eagles have leaky pass defense, Giants are erratic, Dallas has TO as a distraction and the Skins pass defense is leaky as well).

Eagles, Giants and Dallas are more talented and better teams. Washington is too, theyve just got off to a slow start. This Bucs team is just bad, and asking them sto win the rest of the divisional games is insane

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 01, 2006, 01:41:42 PM

Seriously, we will be lucky to win 5 games.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 01, 2006, 01:47:55 PM

Eagles, Giants and Dallas are more talented and better teams. Washington is too, theyve just got off to a slow start. This Bucs team is just bad, and asking them sto win the rest of the divisional games is insane

I completely disagree.  I do not see the Eagles, Giants nor Dallas any more talented than the Bucs.  Neither is Washington.  Simply put the NFC is weak this year and the AFC is very strong.

Winning the rest of the divisional games is realistic considering the rest of the division is not looking dominant at the moment.

#24 : October 01, 2006, 02:04:35 PM

I dont know what to tell you then. Every team in teh NFC East and NFC Suoth has been better in every phase of the game then the BUcs this year.

The Bucs are horrible.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 01, 2006, 02:12:52 PM

I dont know what to tell you then. Every team in teh NFC East and NFC Suoth has been better in every phase of the game then the BUcs this year.

The Bucs are horrible.

The Falcons are struggling in the red zone, the Eagles pass defense at the end of the games is putrid.  Dallas is looking good beating up on the talentless and gutted Titans while they ran into trouble with the Jags.  The Panthers and Saints are not playing dominant football and the Skins pass defense is still questionable.  Not to mention the Giants mental mistakes.  The ony team that may be dominant in the NFC is the Bears and their running game has yet to materialize.  If you ask me the AFC will once again be the stronger conference.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#26 : October 01, 2006, 02:26:01 PM

Reggie Bush is quickly finding out the NFL is not like running all over PAC10 Defenses.  I laugh every time he starts running backwards and loses yards.  Or he dances around and goes nowhere.  Sure, OCCASIONALLY he may get loose on one, but more often than not he is hurting his team trying that crap against NFL defenses.

As I have said since day 1, Reggie Bush = Reggie Bust

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 01, 2006, 02:29:47 PM

Is Mike Wahle back for the Panthers?  I saw that he went out.....  :o :o :o

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 01, 2006, 02:38:54 PM

Is Mike Wahle back for the Panthers? I saw that he went out..... :o :o :o

Questionable to return with illness is all I've heard.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 01, 2006, 04:01:32 PM

Looks like Colston just won Rookie of the Week

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go Saints « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools