Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go Saints « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#30 : October 01, 2006, 06:55:26 PM

I will never root for the saints unless it helps the bucs get into the playoffs. I hate them more than any team in the league.

#31 : October 02, 2006, 02:07:29 AM

The Falcons are struggling in the red zone, the Eagles pass defense at the end of the games is putrid. Dallas is looking good beating up on the talentless and gutted Titans while they ran into trouble with the Jags. The Panthers and Saints are not playing dominant football and the Skins pass defense is still questionable. Not to mention the Giants mental mistakes. The ony team that may be dominant in the NFC is the Bears and their running game has yet to materialize. If you ask me the AFC will once again be the stronger conference.

and the Bucs are far worse than all those teams.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#32 : October 02, 2006, 02:24:52 AM

After watching most of the games today, every team is vulnerable. The only dominant teams thus far are, Colts, Ravens & Bears.
If only the Bucs can regain form we can win it all.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 02, 2006, 07:53:05 AM

After watching most of the games today, every team is vulnerable. The only dominant teams thus far are, Colts, Ravens & Bears.
If only the Bucs can regain form we can win it all.

Agreed Rocket.  I didn't see any world beaters out there yesterday...least in our division...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 02, 2006, 08:35:14 AM

Without an experienced QB at the helm, I just don't think we match up with very many of the  teams we have left to play anymore. The QB is the coach on the field. We'll see what type of coach Gradkowski is this Sunday, but I'm not expecting a play-off berth this year. If we get another QB in here who has had multiple game or season experience, it might be a different story. But, I just don't trust rookie QB's to lead their teams from 0-3 to the play-offs (despite a weak conference). I would love to be proven wrong.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 02, 2006, 09:14:55 AM

GF, no doubt we are going to have to live with some Rookie mistakes.  However, I, like many others, are excited about what Grads brings to the table...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 02, 2006, 09:50:52 AM

I think he can be molded into a good QB, but I just don't have confidence that he will have time this year to be molded enough to make any attempt at a play-off run or berth. I agree that he looks to have future potential in him; just not this season. He's a rookie QB. I think he will show his true game in the coming seasons but probably not this year. The first strike appeared to be Davin Joseph becoming injured. The second strike appeared to be the 0-3 start. The third strike appeared to be Chris Simms becoming injured. Three strikes, well, I will just sit back and enjoy watching the Bucs now instead of pondering the "ifs" of the season.  ;)

:

Hide Tools Show Tools