Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Partial Season Ticket, 2 seats for 2008 For Sale « previous next »
Page: 1

cobraboy

Second String

: February 27, 2008, 11:28:22 PM

I'm moving out of the country for a while, not sure how long, and don't want to give up my tickets. I'd like to come back for 2 or 3 games, just don't know which ones yet.

So I'd like to find someone to share my seats for the upcoming season and beyond. Great location, includes a parking pass, West Side, last row of the lower bowl on the 2 yard line. There is nobody behind you, you can stand up all you want, an excellent benefit. It's very close to the Bucs tunnel. The folks around me are great, respectful people, fun to be around, bleed Pewter and Red, no jerks, asswipes or drunks.

Face value, $223 per game with parking, and you can have these seats for as many years as you may like, like getting a seaqson ticket without the seat deposit.

Drop me a note with a phone number at cobraboy@gate.net if you're interested. Gotta get the $$$ in soon, however.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Partial Season Ticket, 2 seats for 2008 For Sale « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools