Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sending out resumes??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 08, 2006, 10:56:27 PM

D'RAY, did you read the last comment?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2006, 10:58:58 PM

What's worse, he really hasn't shown other potential teams that he has what it takes to win, so getting hired may be difficult.

First, if he got fired there would be a line of teams waiting to hire him. Second, there's no chance he's getting fired anytime soon, so fortunately for us we'll have him around a while.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 08, 2006, 11:01:24 PM

Turks, you talk as if you are his agent!  Let's just see what happens when the Bucs cut him lose.

#18 : October 08, 2006, 11:09:50 PM

also Gruden would be sought after as a QB coach if not OC or HC, so this whole thread is based on a sarcastically stated reply.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 08, 2006, 11:15:10 PM

BucsGuru--who the f*ck annointed you the Bucs guru? Why the hell aren't you an Atl fan?  I'm pretty sure the Glazers haven't called you for your opinion. I know none of us have either. Go away--or get out of line & we'll have you banned. Ask Grudensjockstrap.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#20 : October 08, 2006, 11:17:09 PM

Use the "EASY" button. ;)

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 09, 2006, 09:57:15 AM

Karen, just repeat after me, "grusfaba, grusfaba, grusfaba."  There doesn't that make you feel better?  I am entitled to my opinion and if I get banned for that, then oh well.  By the way Mrs. Anderson, you are the one with the potty mouth!  I absolutely love the "Easy" button.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sending out resumes??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools