Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sending out resumes??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: October 08, 2006, 10:27:33 PM

D'RAY, I have read your posts before, and although I don't always agree with them, I don't repsond negatively. If you don't like my dislike for our coach, great! But that doesn't make me any less of a fan, nor does it lower my I.Q.
Oh the fact you dislike our coach has no bearing on me, it's the way you produce your dislike that pertubes and in return agitates me. Also your little hockey joke that failed horribly, I'm more of a baseball perosn than anything else (the link in the sig is a site I write for) but because I disagree with you I know nothing about football I suppose.

Also I  understand it's all about winning, I dig it, but I also understand that sometimes you have to be realistic about your team, with a rookie QB and rookie RT starting against a very good defense I didn't expect them to play as well as they did.  Of course it wasn't our offense that costs us today, it was our defense, yet all your hate is directed at Jon Gruden and not Monte Kiffin, why is that Guru?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 08, 2006, 09:37:21 PM

Head Coach Jon Gruden Comments:

(on Deuce McAllister)
“I don’t want to undermine what #26 does this franchise. I can remember when we had the championship season. He punched us a couple of times. He’s a hell of a football player. They’ve got great runners here. It would be a fun job to have, running backs coach of the Saints.”

He would look great in black & gold wouldn't he?  The sad truth is this; they wouldn't have him.

#2 : October 08, 2006, 09:39:16 PM

yes Jon Gruden wants to go from head coach to RB coach...also dude STFU your a huge Gruden basher and to say the Saints or any NFL team wouldn't want JG in an offensive role just shows how ignorant and full of, and blinded by, hate you are.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 08, 2006, 09:43:38 PM

Mr.D'Ray, what you aren't comprehending is that going from head coach to whatever will be out of his control.  In this league, you win or go home; period.  The guy is not getting it done, and ownership will take notice.  I don't "hate" the guy for goodness sakes!  But, I do know this; he isn't the same coach he was the first year he came here for whatever reason and he had better turn this sinking ship around or he simply will not be coaching the Bucs next season.  If that isn't acceptable, you may just want to stick with watching hockey, okay!?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 08, 2006, 09:45:54 PM

what a loser ...  way to continue to show your a uneducated redneck from the backwoods of GA.

#5 : October 08, 2006, 09:47:12 PM

Mr.D'Ray, what you aren't comprehending is that going from head coach to whatever will be out of his control. In this league, you win or go home; period. The guy is not getting it done, and ownership will take notice. I don't "hate" the guy for goodness sakes! But, I do know this; he isn't the same coach he was the first year he came here for whatever reason and he had better turn this sinking ship around or he simply will not be coaching the Bucs next season. If that isn't acceptable, you may just want to stick with watching hockey, okay!?
for some reason, I don't think the Glazers really give a damn what you think....considering he's won more NFC South crowns than Fox and Mora, but nobody is calling for their heads, I think Jon's job is pretty safe at this point.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 08, 2006, 09:49:34 PM

Game on!!!!!!!

#7 : October 08, 2006, 09:50:53 PM

Game on!!!!!!!
what the hell? Dude go back to coloring books, that's the only thing your a 'guru' at.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 08, 2006, 09:54:44 PM

It keeps you responding though....and a hall of famer at that...

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 08, 2006, 10:03:53 PM

It keeps you responding though....and a hall of famer at that...

Troll 2
Fans 0

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 08, 2006, 10:11:32 PM

Caradoc, you are up to 461 posts!  Wow, I hear that when you reach 500 they send you a t-shirt with you post name on it!  Keep up the good work, troll?

#11 : October 08, 2006, 10:12:56 PM

Caradoc, you are up to 461 posts! Wow, I hear that when you reach 500 they send you a t-shirt with you post name on it! Keep up the good work, troll?
your really into post counts aren't you?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 08, 2006, 10:20:19 PM

D'RAY, I have read your posts before, and although I don't always agree with them, I don't repsond negatively.  If you don't like my dislike for our coach, great!  But that doesn't make me any less of a fan, nor does it lower my I.Q. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 08, 2006, 10:32:45 PM

Gruden's job is not in jeopardy whatsoever. If you think so, then you haven't got a clue.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 08, 2006, 10:38:05 PM

IF Gruden gets the credit for winning, he must take the blame for the losing.  I agree the defense played another sloppy game.  I'm not sure if it was because they were playing against a better than average Saints team(probably not), laying down on their coach(Gruden or Kiffin), or just getting old.  Maybe a combination of the three.  In the end, Grad looked great, ranning game did too, but defense & special teams were poor.  But Gruden must accept responsibility for this as well. 
I haven't seen a team with this much fan love for a coach since Ditka and the Bears.  They guy is just not getting the job done, and it is time that he at least felt the pressure; who knows, he may already be.  What's worse, he really hasn't shown other potential teams that he has what it takes to win, so getting hired may be difficult.  Rumor has it that his attitude and arrogance would be hard for other teams to deal with as well.  Of course, McKay hasn't made things an easier for him either, as far as his relationship with other franchises.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sending out resumes??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools