Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice Pewter Report show yesterday « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: November 30, 2006, 02:23:53 PM

A few days after it airs on the radio, they put it up here on the PR site for PI members only.

Ok, no podcast for me, then!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 30, 2006, 01:42:38 PM

Thanks Scott for putting a little reason and logic on the 620 show last night.  It was most enjoyable hearing the silence of Steve as you made clear and cogent points for historical accuracy concerning the Bucs organization from the last years of Mckay until the present.   How refreshingly different to hear such clear and realistic commentary on the radio.

It is so easy to be a "NEGATOLOGIST" today.  The only way you can't complain is if "absolute perfection" occurs.

Everyone knows this is impossible so your negative comments can never be completely dismissed.

Much harder to be a optimistic realistic fan that has patience and allows success to occur.

Maybe it is just me but I never have cared for whiners and crybabies.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 30, 2006, 02:07:04 PM

I can't wait to hear the podcast. I knew at some point SR would set the Big Flop straight ninja style.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 30, 2006, 02:07:47 PM

Is there a podcast available? If so, where?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : November 30, 2006, 02:13:03 PM

Is there a podcast available? If so, where?

A few days after it airs on the radio, they put it up here on the PR site for PI members only.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice Pewter Report show yesterday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools