Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Bryant Johnson « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: February 29, 2008, 03:01:59 PM

Funny how there has been little to no buzz surrounding his name yet, Think he is the dark horse as far as the Bucs are concerned

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Raideneers

Starter

#1 : February 29, 2008, 03:03:08 PM

Fingers crossed

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 29, 2008, 03:03:36 PM

I was thinking the same thing Yuc.Do you have any info?What about you DTG?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 29, 2008, 03:04:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing Yuc.Do you have any info?What about you DTG?

Not a word on Johnson, but I'll see if I can find out something.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 29, 2008, 03:04:12 PM

He and Odom are at the top of my short list of players I'm interested in now that Faine has been signed.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 29, 2008, 03:06:29 PM

Has Moss re-signed with NE? Because that's the name I'm surprised to have heard nothing about yet.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 29, 2008, 03:07:18 PM

Adding a player like Johnson and Odom would allow the Bucs if they can sign a corner as well in free agency to take the BPA in the draft.

Moss has not resigned yet and no word on what is going on other then there is no word

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 29, 2008, 03:07:34 PM

Has Moss re-signed with NE? Because that's the name I'm surprised to have heard nothing about yet.

He has not.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 29, 2008, 03:08:00 PM

Yeah it has been mum on Johnson. I was hoping we could get our hands on him as well. Time will tell and this is not just a 24 hour process.

Baghead #2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 29, 2008, 04:40:59 PM

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Bryant Johnson-WR- Cardinals Feb. 29 - 4:34 pm et

The Bears are working to set up a visit with free agent WR Bryant Johnson.

It'd be Johnson's first visit. He could be in Chicago by early next week. It's no surprise that the overrated wideout isn't being highly sought after.
Source: Chicago Sun Times
Related: Bears   

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#10 : February 29, 2008, 04:45:39 PM

yea, Bears I think will most definitely lose out on Berrian, so not all that surprised they are going after someone...Bryant is good, but I think he's overrated, and I'd rather have DJ Hackett

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#11 : February 29, 2008, 04:47:48 PM

Somebody!! anybodys better than what we have.

RayJayinTBay

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 29, 2008, 04:58:43 PM

Supposedly Denver is interested as well but has yet to schedule a visit... Donte Stallworth is supposeduly Minnesota's backup plan to Berrian but he was in Cleveland today...We need someone

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 29, 2008, 05:11:16 PM

i hope henderson isnt the only thing we are considering...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Bryant Johnson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools