Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton at safety? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« #15 : December 02, 2006, 01:45:22 AM »

I say we re-sign Larry Brackins to play safety ... the guys a versatile stud that can play all the positions including punter, kicker, and water boy. - for the new folks ... this is only a joke

Since you guys love to bring that up so much here and think I was just pulling it out of my $#% is some info about LB playing KR/S

Buccaneers.com
2004: Started all 12 games and led the team with a career-high 56 catches for 1,114 yards (19.9 avg.) and 11 touchdowns… Returned 22 punts for 386 yards (17.5 avg.) and three touchdowns… Also saw action as free safety and had one interception… Caught two balls for 47 yards and a score, and also had a 79-yard punt return for a touchdown

USA TODAY
Brackins added 386 yards and three scores on 22 punt returns (17.5 average) and also saw time on defense as a free safety, returning an interception 38 yards while leading the team to the national title

Buccaneers.com
During one offseason workout, Brackins was working on the punt-return unit, lining up helmet-to-helmet against a gunner on the outside. As the player burst off the line, Brackins' long arms jammed him to the turf with stunning ease. The collision got the attention of coaches and teammates. "I was like, 'Go ahead, big boy!' " cornerback Juran Bolden said. "You could see he came out here with something to prove. Looked kind of familiar

So laugh all you want about my post about Larry being a versitile player...but as you see he played these positions in college and was good at them.
dude he is versatile....he flips burgers and pours drinks at the same time.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 02, 2006, 01:46:43 AM »

I say we re-sign Larry Brackins to play safety ... the guys a versatile stud that can play all the positions including punter, kicker, and water boy. - for the new folks ... this is only a joke

Since you guys love to bring that up so much here and think I was just pulling it out of my $#% is some info about LB playing KR/S

Buccaneers.com
2004: Started all 12 games and led the team with a career-high 56 catches for 1,114 yards (19.9 avg.) and 11 touchdowns… Returned 22 punts for 386 yards (17.5 avg.) and three touchdowns… Also saw action as free safety and had one interception… Caught two balls for 47 yards and a score, and also had a 79-yard punt return for a touchdown

USA TODAY
Brackins added 386 yards and three scores on 22 punt returns (17.5 average) and also saw time on defense as a free safety, returning an interception 38 yards while leading the team to the national title

Buccaneers.com
During one offseason workout, Brackins was working on the punt-return unit, lining up helmet-to-helmet against a gunner on the outside. As the player burst off the line, Brackins' long arms jammed him to the turf with stunning ease. The collision got the attention of coaches and teammates. "I was like, 'Go ahead, big boy!' " cornerback Juran Bolden said. "You could see he came out here with something to prove. Looked kind of familiar

So laugh all you want about my post about Larry being a versitile player...but as you see he played these positions in college and was good at them.
dude he is versatile....he flips burgers and pours drinks at the same time.

So he still makes more money than you?

« #17 : December 02, 2006, 01:47:28 AM »

he took my job....what can I say, everybody goes crazy for LB16

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #18 : December 02, 2006, 01:48:18 AM »

he took my job....what can I say, everybody goes crazy for LB16
Hey, at least you admit he is more talented than you are...

« #19 : December 02, 2006, 01:49:06 AM »

in football and fast food sure

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #20 : December 02, 2006, 02:46:23 AM »

If his cuts on routes are slow, how good can his reaction time be against the likes of a Tory Holt or Steve Smith, etc....

Better than Phillips?
   I can play safety better than Phillips!
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton at safety? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools