Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: absence of RB visits « previous next »
Page: 1 2

fanofdabucs

Second String

#15 : February 29, 2008, 04:50:45 PM

Or it means the team is happy with Graham as the starter. And I agree.

THIS!

fanofdabucs

Second String

#16 : February 29, 2008, 04:53:59 PM

Graham had a probowl caliber season

I agree that we have bigger needs but disagree with this statement. No way he had a probowl type season

Really? He only started 9 games and didn't even play in the season finale. And he ended up with 900 yards rushing 10 TDs and 50 catches. If he had 6 more starts and one more full game he would be looking at approx. 1300 yards 15 TDs 70 catches. Looks like pro bowl numbers to me. Oh yeah and he only fumbled the ball once.  What were Marion Barber's numbers?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 29, 2008, 04:55:25 PM

Really? He only started 9 games and didn't even play in the season finale. And he ended up with 900 yards rushing 10 TDs and 50 catches. If he had 6 more starts and one more full game he would be looking at approx. 1300 yards 15 TDs 70 catches. Looks like pro bowl numbers to me. Oh yeah and he only fumbled the ball once.  What were Marion Barber's numbers?

Unfortunatly numbers don't work that way.

fanofdabucs

Second String

#18 : February 29, 2008, 04:58:09 PM

What?

escobar

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 29, 2008, 05:00:42 PM

I agree that we have bigger needs but disagree with this statement. No way he had a probowl type season

Really? He only started 9 games and didn't even play in the season finale. And he ended up with 900 yards rushing 10 TDs and 50 catches. If he had 6 more starts and one more full game he would be looking at approx. 1300 yards 15 TDs 70 catches. Looks like pro bowl numbers to me. Oh yeah and he only fumbled the ball once.  What were Marion Barber's numbers?

I agree. In a span of five games including the first three weeks of the season and the last two weeks of the season Graham had a grand total of 22 carries. So in 11 games (10 if you dont' count the Indy game when he had only 6 carries) he had over 1200 yards of total offense and 10 tds.

fanofdabucs

Second String

#20 : February 29, 2008, 05:01:16 PM

Earnest Graham has been the most consistent back the Bucs have had in YEARS! People want FLASH and EG aint flash. EG is PRODUCTION. It's laughable how people want to replace a back that had 1 fumble 900 rushing yards 50 catches in 9 starts. THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS. As for what he WOULD have if he starts a full season, well if some of you people were the GM, we'd never know I guess.

fanofdabucs

Second String

#21 : February 29, 2008, 05:02:37 PM

Really? He only started 9 games and didn't even play in the season finale. And he ended up with 900 yards rushing 10 TDs and 50 catches. If he had 6 more starts and one more full game he would be looking at approx. 1300 yards 15 TDs 70 catches. Looks like pro bowl numbers to me. Oh yeah and he only fumbled the ball once.  What were Marion Barber's numbers?

I agree. In a span of five games including the first three weeks of the season and the last two weeks of the season Graham had a grand total of 22 carries. So in 11 games (10 if you dont' count the Indy game when he had only 6 carries) he had over 1200 yards of total offense and 10 tds.

Stop posting facts! Don't you know it doesn't work that way. EG isn't flashy enough to be the starting back. Go throw money to Michael Turner and put Graham back on the bench where he belongs.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: absence of RB visits « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools