Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch any NFL game free? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« : December 01, 2006, 08:47:45 AM »

Check this out.

http://www.sportsfaction.com/2006/1128/how-to-watch-any-nfl-game-free/

It appears legit, although I haven't used it.  I'll probably try it this weekend...

Wow.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 01, 2006, 09:12:41 AM »

Curious to know if it works out for you

creekchub00

Starter

« #2 : December 01, 2006, 09:21:14 AM »

Interesting, let us know.

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

« #3 : December 01, 2006, 10:46:30 AM »

i have tvuplayer and i do not get tampa bay games there..all it is is just regular tv on your computor..you get like fox and cbs and whatever game it is playing you get..i think mine is streaming from northern california because all i get is sanfransisco games and raiders games..if anyone knows how i can get it coming from the tamoa bay area that would be great

i just downloaded sopcast and someone will have to explain to me how i can get any game i want on there..because i don't even know how to get one

« #4 : December 01, 2006, 11:09:32 AM »

i just downloaded sopcast and someone will have to explain to me how i can get any game i want on there..because i don't even know how to get one

Here's a link to streams of the games:

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

The sad thing is that the one game missing there seems to be...

Tampa v. Pitt.  :(

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

« #5 : December 01, 2006, 11:11:13 AM »

Here's a link to streams of the games:

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

The sad thing is that the one game missing there seems to be...

Tampa v. Pitt. :(

conspiracy!!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
« #6 : December 01, 2006, 11:42:02 AM »

how and where dop you sign up, i was using streamtvnow.com but now i can only get audio but they do have al that games

« #7 : December 01, 2006, 12:53:22 PM »

how and where dop you sign up, i was using streamtvnow.com but now i can only get audio but they do have al that games

I'm not sure yet.  The best directions I have are in one of the comments in the first link posted at the top of this page.  I'll be able to fill you in more this weekend, though, as I'll be testing this all.

bucDsystem

Starter

« #8 : December 02, 2006, 08:19:15 PM »

i use tvu and and have only gotten 1 bucs game.... vs N.O.
two pluses though
i can get all nba and thursday nfl game

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #9 : December 02, 2006, 09:44:42 PM »

Check this out.

http://www.sportsfaction.com/2006/1128/how-to-watch-any-nfl-game-free/

It appears legit, although I haven't used it. I'll probably try it this weekend...

Wow.
It appears legit?  Does this sound familiar?  "Any rebroadcast or other use of this telecast without express written consent of the National Football League will result in you getting your balls cut off financially speaking..."

« #10 : December 02, 2006, 11:00:12 PM »

It appears legit?  Does this sound familiar?  "Any rebroadcast or other use of this telecast without express written consent of the National Football League will result in you getting your balls cut off financially speaking..."

Legit does not mean legal, bro.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #11 : December 03, 2006, 01:10:18 PM »

anyone getting a "free" broadcast today on the net?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #12 : December 03, 2006, 01:11:22 PM »

I have TVU player but they are showing the saints/9ers on fox...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #13 : December 03, 2006, 01:19:41 PM »

if anyone is watching the bucs game later today, please post a link to the site you are using...

thanks!

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #14 : December 03, 2006, 01:44:06 PM »

It appears legit? Does this sound familiar? "Any rebroadcast or other use of this telecast without express written consent of the National Football League will result in you getting your balls cut off financially speaking..."

Legit does not mean legal, bro.
Wow you must be from a different generation than me, bro.Ā  In my time legit means legal.

leĀ·gitĀ·iĀ·mate
adj.
1.  Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.
http://www.answers.com/topic/legitimate

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch any NFL game free? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools