Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what a joke « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 02, 2008, 10:48:39 AM

The Bucs have signed Jeff Faine, nice piece to the O-line. And three Mickey Mouses. You have got to be kidding me. I have waisted the last two days of my life looking for some big news on the Bucs signing some GOOD FA's and Faine is all we have to show for. What a joke. I would like to think there was some truth to us trying to make a trade for Chad Johnson, but that would make to much sense. If they would give us Johnson for a first that would be a steal. But then for us to ask for their second also. Huh? What the heck. So I really don't think we are trying to trade for him cause that just does not make any sense. Any GM that would not give up a first, the 20th pick at that, for Chad Johnson, c'mon. Just don't believe it. [banghead]
When someone else actually trades for CJ then you have something to talk about.  Until then you don't know what you are talking about.

The Bengals aren't going to trade CJ unless they get a top five pick or something.  They gave him fat roster bonuses in the last two or three years and thats the trade off for having a contract favorable to the team.  You give a guy huge roster bonuses and a reasonable size contract.  To trade CJ the Bengals would not only be getting rid of the reasonable contract, they would also be taking a $7+ cap hit for the roster bonuses that hit the cap.   Now CJ wants to whine until the Bengals let him go for a 2nd rounder or something, but gosh I haven't heard he is planning to pay back any bonus money. Have you?   

There is no way in hell the Bengals are trading CJ.  The only argument is "Well the Bengals are the Bengals and they always do stoopid stuff."  Yeah OK.  THE BENGALS AREN'T TRADING CJ FER CRISE SAKE!

Dominico

Starter

#16 : March 02, 2008, 11:02:04 AM

Lets trade our 4th rounder plus Chris Simms for Peyton Manning and then trade Michael Clayton for Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. Its fun living in a fantasy world
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what a joke « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools