Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Chris Simms « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #15 : December 01, 2006, 07:42:48 PM »

Just my opinion, not hate.  Call it like I see it

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #16 : December 01, 2006, 08:27:27 PM »

Good call!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 01, 2006, 08:38:56 PM »

I want the best for our team, whatever that is (and currently, I'm pretty unsure of WHAT that is at QB). So if Chris stays or goes, I'm happy if either of those things are in the best interest of the team. Having him back is probably better at this point, even as a highly paid backup, unless the Bucs are able to make a deal with/for a real good veteran QB (not sure who that might be). If so, then Grads would be a less expensive, capable backup.

DTG, I know I don't always agree with you, but this post sums up my thoughts perfectly.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #18 : December 01, 2006, 08:50:28 PM »

Simms is currently the best option for us in FA.  Although, that says more about the weak FA class than about Chris...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #19 : December 02, 2006, 01:02:09 AM »

Excuse me, but in case you are not aware, you D O NOT speak for all Buc fans, keepon.  Just keepon keepingon. I'm sure the owners & coaching staff will take your ignorance into consideration & be sure to do the right thing for the team--whether it floats your little dingy of a boat or not!

« #20 : December 02, 2006, 01:36:17 AM »

Excuse me, but in case you are not aware, you D O NOT speak for all Buc fans, keepon. Just keepon keepingon. I'm sure the owners & coaching staff will take your ignorance into consideration & be sure to do the right thing for the team--whether it floats your little dingy of a boat or not!
take a spoon of your own medicine....please

« #21 : December 02, 2006, 06:39:53 AM »

Excuse me, but in case you are not aware, you D O NOT speak for all Buc fans, keepon. Just keepon keepingon. I'm sure the owners & coaching staff will take your ignorance into consideration & be sure to do the right thing for the team--whether it floats your little dingy of a boat or not!
take a spoon of your own medicine....please
Irony at it's finest...(not RJ's post)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #22 : December 02, 2006, 09:40:27 AM »

you're really upset at my OPINION huh? If ignorance describes my opinions then what adjective should we use to describe yours? We all feel differently about this particular situation Karen. Not everyone creams at the thought of Simms.

Badbud8

Second String

« #23 : December 03, 2006, 07:03:44 AM »

There was A reason all those Team PASSED on Simm's. ::) ::) ::)

Hey I am still wondering,WHY,the Bucs made him and offer. Everyone said Gruden Hates Him so Much ???

If he is unable to throw the Ball OVER the Front line,on a Much More Consistent Basis,,,,,Who wants him at any priceĀ  ::) ::) ::)

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #24 : December 03, 2006, 08:18:06 AM »

This is a good thread but I think it would be rediculous to lose someone who knows the system and could be a great backup. He has truly showed why he was picked number 3....OBD

umguy1999

Practice Squad

« #25 : December 03, 2006, 08:56:53 AM »

Its a well written letter I didn't know that there were 3rd graders with a PR account.
Its nice to see a young man trying to act like a big boy. Very good Keepon, now learn your Times tables....

gone

Hall of Famer
« #26 : December 03, 2006, 12:17:19 PM »

Its a well written letter I didn't know that there were 3rd graders with a PR account.
Its nice to see a young man trying to act like a big boy. Very good Keepon, now learn your Times tables....
You really need to get laid sometime in your life...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #27 : December 03, 2006, 05:44:31 PM »

LOL!
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Chris Simms « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools