Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Written English 101 « previous next »
Page: 1

spartan

Hall of Famer
: March 02, 2008, 04:08:08 PM

Before posting please take this class  :

http://www.universalclass.com/i/crn/33789.htm?gclid=CJPYn8Op75ECFQHhPAodDn77xg

Spelling mistakes and typo's are acceptable and understandable, but total illiteracy is becoming not only tedious but pretty pandemic around here. If someone needs to spend half an hour deciphering your post, it is usually an indication that you shouldn't have written it.

At the very least, please, please, please read what you wrote at least twice before hitting the post button!!  :o

#1 : March 02, 2008, 04:11:56 PM

lmao..... there are a few posts on here today that look like they may have been typed by my 8 yr old.

#2 : March 02, 2008, 04:12:16 PM

often what is written in perfect English grammar.....makes zero logical sense....hell with grammar...I much prefer keen insight

#3 : March 02, 2008, 04:14:51 PM

**CENSORED** cuz, why i gotta be takin that der clazz aint be no point.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 02, 2008, 04:22:54 PM

weell i dun kno why i shuld read that link, my english is perf. you kno wha i mean?

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#5 : March 02, 2008, 04:37:44 PM

often what is written in perfect English grammar.....makes zero logical sense....hell with grammar...I much prefer keen insight

except what you write rarely ever makes any sense whatsoever

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#6 : March 02, 2008, 04:50:58 PM

I guess these are the kinds of threads that you get out of boredom from the lack of the Bucs free agency movement.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 02, 2008, 04:55:33 PM

I guess these are the kinds of threads that you get out of boredom from the lack of the Bucs free agency movement.

This thread does a lot more good than all the threads of **CENSORED**in' and moanin' about what the FO hasn't done in two and half days of Free Agency.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#8 : March 02, 2008, 04:58:05 PM

This thread does a lot more good than all the threads of **CENSORED**in' and moanin' about what the FO hasn't done in two and half days of Free Agency.

You mean **CENSORED**in' and moanin' about if someone can spell correctly or not? That's cool...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 02, 2008, 05:04:44 PM

Yes.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 02, 2008, 05:24:24 PM

You mean **CENSORED**in' and moanin' about if someone can spell correctly or not? That's cool...

They both serve the same purpose.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 02, 2008, 05:32:41 PM

weell i dun kno why i shuld read that link, my english is perf. you kno wha i mean?

You can tell who the idiots are. They are the ones who can’t read our fellow posters short hand and have to criticize them for it.

In other words if you had trouble reading this fellow posters post then you are an ignorant arrogant Northerner Blue Blood democrat.

This post was brought to by your friendly Floridian Redneck. Have a nice day.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 02, 2008, 06:56:32 PM

You can tell who the idiots are. They are the ones who can’t read our fellow posters short hand and have to criticize them for it.

In other words if you had trouble reading this fellow posters post then you are an ignorant arrogant Northerner Blue Blood democrat.

This post was brought to by your friendly Floridian Redneck. Have a nice day.

I am neither an idiot, a Northerner nor a Demorcrat. ..... You point again was ? :)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Written English 101 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools