Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seattle at Chicago « previous next »
Page: 1

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: September 29, 2006, 11:10:21 PM

Huge game for homefield advantage, I'm picking the Seahawks in this one even though it's in Chicago..

Chicago and Seattle both have tremendous defense's ,  I think Hasselbeck still has way to many weapons , even without Shaun Alexander playing in this one...

Seattle..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 29, 2006, 11:13:49 PM

Huge game for homefield advantage, I'm picking the Seahawks in this one even though it's in Chicago..

Chicago and Seattle both have tremendous defense's ,  I think Hasselbeck still has way to many weapons , even without Shaun Alexander playing in this one...

Seattle..

With that said, Chicago wins.

calehawkins

Second String

#2 : September 30, 2006, 07:19:38 AM

I think it'll be the opposite way- Rex Grossman throws 3 TDs and passes for 300 yards while the Bears defense stuffs Maurice Morris and picks off Hasselbeck 3 times. Who's starting for RB for Chicago- Thomas Jones or Cedric Benson?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 30, 2006, 10:24:11 AM

Oh man it's really getting bad up here in Bears' country! One guy at the bar last week already had Grossman's speech half-written for the hall of fame. I was looking at this week as the one that finally would shut them up, but then Alexander gets hurt. The Bears have the lucky horseshoe this year!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 30, 2006, 02:53:24 PM

I think the Bears will win this one.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#5 : September 30, 2006, 05:32:52 PM

Chicago

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 30, 2006, 09:53:15 PM

Seattle has been able to win some games in the early going but their schedule is tough.  With Alexander out and their o-line trying to find a new identity without Hutch they need their defense to step up big.  Chicago simply looks tough to beat. Their special teams is top notch as well as their defense.  Their passing attack is formidable and can challenge teams downfield now (and that is without their rushing attack from a year ago).

I think the difference in this game will be special teams and I believe Chicago has the edge in that regard.  The drafting of Hester may turn out to be better than anyone imagined.

#7 : September 30, 2006, 11:43:14 PM

Oh man it's really getting bad up here in Bears' country! One guy at the bar last week already had Grossman's speech half-written for the hall of fame. I was looking at this week as the one that finally would shut them up, but then Alexander gets hurt. The Bears have the lucky horseshoe this year!

Where are you at TBT? Im in Joliet

I think Bears win

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 30, 2006, 11:53:30 PM

My money = Chicago.  Shaun was already struggling, Hawks gowna get spanked hard.  This is the beginning of the end of their season.

vipmark

Starter
#9 : September 30, 2006, 11:58:30 PM

Ditka- 125  Seahawks-0....Da Bearssseh.....oh crap is it 1985 already?

frankbuc

Second String
#10 : October 01, 2006, 08:56:25 AM

hawks win, 27-13    :o

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 01, 2006, 09:38:10 AM

Chicago to win. This will be a pretty big defensive fight, which I think the Bears will win because of Seattle having no running game without Shaun Alexander.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 01, 2006, 11:15:31 AM

Hey Ronde, I'm out west here in Freeport, about 20 miles west of Rockford. It's about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from you. Also about 10 miles from Wisconsin border, so I've got both Bears and Packers fans to deal with!

#13 : October 01, 2006, 11:55:05 AM

Cool, I just moved up here for college. Cant wait for winter!

What is this thing they call "fall"?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seattle at Chicago « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools