Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Bucs Sign « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: March 02, 2008, 07:14:03 PM

Bucs sign local water boy, in the hopes he can fill a void, at 5'8 176 pounds it is believed that he will be the teams news starter at the position of water distribution. It is believed to be a new 7 year deal for 67 million with 37 million in guarantees .

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 02, 2008, 07:16:08 PM

Excellent. We should also over pay for Diet Pepsi Machine.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 02, 2008, 07:16:30 PM

Not you brah...not you too...

bryan12112

Starter

#3 : March 02, 2008, 07:17:48 PM

It's impossible to win it all without a quality water boy. Good, solid move for the Bucs.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 02, 2008, 07:18:08 PM

Boid, I could not help my self with as many members crying about the team not spending the big bucs on scrubs figured I would sign one for them.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

goobtube

Starter

#5 : March 02, 2008, 07:18:26 PM

We finally made a move! YES, now we will be hydrated and will be able to chase down Turner in Atlanta and Walker in in Carolina!!

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 02, 2008, 07:20:02 PM

If I offended anyone I apologize, just trying to lighten the mood around here because we are a long way from the gloom and doom that is being painted

Oliver Goldsmith

gharen

Pro Bowler

#7 : March 02, 2008, 07:22:41 PM

Nice job, Yucs! I thought I had a good one yesterday, but this ones better. Now prepare for the whining to begin again. At least, they'll wine about this for 15 minutes before they get back to whining about our non-signings! By the way, where did you get the picture of the old school helmet in your sig?

MVP

Pro Bowler

#8 : March 02, 2008, 07:23:28 PM

We got one uped by the Eagles. They signed a guy who hands out Gatorade. How do we compete with that? Our guy is clearly second tier and won't be able to make a real impact in the regular season.

#9 : March 02, 2008, 07:24:00 PM

Not you brah...not you too...

I second that.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 02, 2008, 07:24:38 PM

It was made for me by a graphic designer I also have a the pewter helmet as well, the real size versions are a nice site to see

Oliver Goldsmith

gharen

Pro Bowler

#11 : March 02, 2008, 07:27:23 PM

Yeah, they are nice. This past Christmas my wife got me the pewter helmet with the Brooks facemask and the year before she got me the Bucco Bruce helmet with a Selmon facemask on it.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#12 : March 02, 2008, 07:40:18 PM

I almost dropped my beer...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 02, 2008, 07:42:47 PM

We got one uped by the Eagles. They signed a guy who hands out Gatorade. How do we compete with that? Our guy is clearly second tier and won't be able to make a real impact in the regular season.

Never fear! I have it on good authority that the Bucs are bringing in for a visit that guy who anything he touches turns into Skittles.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 02, 2008, 07:48:20 PM

Now THAT would be cool ^^^^^^^^^  Taste the rainbow... LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Bucs Sign « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools