Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs fans still around? « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: December 02, 2006, 10:46:16 AM

Our last game was actually played 9 day ago, so other than speculation over next year, there's not much to talk about until the next game...

Good point Zen.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 02, 2006, 10:52:02 AM

If you want to really see a dead board come back when we are winning.   There is nothing to complain about.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#2 : December 02, 2006, 10:44:36 AM

Of course there are some that will leave when things are bad(there are also a few that will show up when things are bad), but I also have noticed that activity goes down as the week progresses, getting further away from the last game. Our last game was actually played 9 day ago, so other than speculation over next year, there's not much to talk about until the next game...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 02, 2006, 10:42:50 AM

I have noticed there has been a drop off of activity in these message boards.  Are we now going to see who the true fans are?

United we stand

The ship may have holes but I reffuse to sink!

Fire the cannons!

These boards are usually more active during the off season anyway.  At the moment we have a influx of idiot newbies and quite a few of the regulars are staying away.  The losing season doesn't help either, why should people post on a message board right now with not much to talk about.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 02, 2006, 01:38:53 PM

true fans, true fans, blah blah blah...

why do so many want to put labels on fans...

there are a lot of "true" fans that don't post here very often, your posting habits do not decide on whether or not you are a true fan.

some people need to get the f@@k over themselves...

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#5 : December 02, 2006, 10:36:56 AM

I have noticed there has been a drop off of activity in these message boards.  Are we now going to see who the true fans are?

United we stand

The ship may have holes but I reffuse to sink!

Fire the cannons!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#6 : December 02, 2006, 01:16:40 PM

If you want to really see a dead board come back when we are winning.   There is nothing to complain about.

lol

watson

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 02, 2006, 01:24:04 PM

If you want to really see a dead board come back when we are winning. There is nothing to complain about.
Itch,
I wish I could agree with you, but there are some on here that would be whining about Gruden not running the ball enough......the others will chime in that he didn't throw it enough.  Then there is the famous "well it was a lucky win" so they should fire Gruden.  And never forget the "well the stats show" the Bucs should not have won.  And I'm sure you know who these folks are.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

#8 : December 03, 2006, 11:43:53 AM

I still read here daily, but find it more and more difficult to do so.  I can handle all opinions, but it is the countless number of threads on the same exact topic that become annoying.

And I'll admit, some are just plain damned ignorant.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#9 : December 03, 2006, 12:16:45 PM

I think some leave just because it becomes annoying, like stated before the same threads over and over and over

Ive never even been to a Buc game and ill ride this ship til it sinks!!!!    i live too far away to go to a game at this point, hopefully in a couple years!

Go Bucs! lay down the steelers!

buckit

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 03, 2006, 12:44:51 PM

I still watch every single game.  I'm just buried at my new job (workin 7 days a week right now) so I have little time to come here and cry with yall...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs fans still around? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools