Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs have traded for Brian Griese « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

thanson

Starter

#135 : March 04, 2008, 06:18:15 AM

GREIESE IS CRAP! And I don't even mean a good piece of crap. He is the kind that you go through the pain as he comes out and tries to do something and when you turn to watch him he is nowhere to be found. Nothing like adding our 20th QB to the list.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#136 : March 04, 2008, 08:23:20 AM

I hope Griese is injured at the start of camp and misses the entire year, keep that turnover machine far away.

What a sick individual you are. How pathetic.
Yeah, I don't really care much for him. If he ever gets in a game for us we are done. He gets injured he can still earn his money and we won't have to deal with him throwing pick six's. He has no place on our football team, except for the fact that Gruden is in love with him. I just don't get what Gruden sees in him... Oh well, we are stuck with the bum.

thanson

Starter

#137 : March 04, 2008, 09:08:50 AM

I think Rob & Brad Johnson are still available. Still have room in cap room I guess

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#138 : December 15, 2008, 11:41:51 AM

It's another insurance policy for the QB position. Why is anyone surprised? We're not asking him to start or be the QB of the future. And he'd still have to beat out McCown for the backup role.

We don't need more insurance. We have a starter and a backup. The 3rd spot should be for a future starter to groom.

At this point they should just trade McCown, too, as there is no way he will sniff playtime now.

Bump

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs have traded for Brian Griese « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools