Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did you hear what I heard? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 04, 2006, 02:34:04 PM

Was it the big flop asking questions?

If it was he was real timid. Funny to hear him like that.

I did hear that in his PC. It made me think a little bit the way he was answering questions but at the end it didn'e seem like a big deal. 

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#16 : December 04, 2006, 02:35:18 PM

We'll see.  Honestly, I think this is the perfect time for a change.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#17 : December 04, 2006, 02:32:52 PM

i heard that interview, i wouldn't read that far into, Gruden will be here next year

richbucsfan

Starter

#18 : December 04, 2006, 02:31:02 PM

Surely there were others who heard Gruden's newsconference this morning.  I thought I would 'scoop' Duemig who asked many of the questions today. 

Gruden made reference to "the Buccaneers ... next year."  Not "our" team, not "we", but "the Buccaneers".  Now that is strange language for a head coach to make if he is planning on being with the team next year.  Sounds like to me he doesn't plan on being here.  When a caller to the Ron and Ian Show made mention of it, Ian said he didn't hear it.  Hell, he never hears anything as he is the absolute worst prepared talk show host in town.  Anyway, sounds to me like JG is not going to be at the helm of the Pirate Ship.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#19 : December 04, 2006, 04:30:44 PM

With all the changes that have gone on in this offense over the past few years the Chemistry is just not right (obviously) I really don't think that anyone could have predicted the extent of the problems. Gruden knows that the problems are in solveable and hopefully he and Bruce can find a better combo. Hopefully they can find some vocal leaders in the lockerroom and some playmakers.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 04, 2006, 04:23:02 PM

no matter what happens, it was worth it!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did you hear what I heard? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools