Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No QB Presure, No Wins, No S*%t « previous next »
Page: 1

Sactobuc

Starter

: October 09, 2006, 02:06:00 PM

N.O. had all day in the pocket and minimal pressure if any after the first few series in the 1st Qtr.

We are going to suffer great drives against us until we can create constant pressure on the QB.  Of course there was horrific tackling exhibitions all day, McCallister ran where he wanted when he wanted.  The final punt return coverage was the worst we've seen all year, I dont get it, and with one of the most dangerous playmakers on the return ???  Not Bidwell's fault, but he should have tried to force Bush back inside for help IMO, he gave away the sideline, but I don't blame him for the TD, poor coverage period.

We looked old, slow, and without swagger on "D" yesterday, I hope that we can correct this, because until we do, we stand a good chance at losing any close games in the 4th Qtr.  There was some good coverages, but way too few for what I expect out of the Bucs "D", but the missed tackles I dont understand. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 09, 2006, 02:07:13 PM

N.O. had all day in the pocket and minimal pressure if any after the first few series in the 1st Qtr.

I know where 9 mil is being wasted!!!!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 09, 2006, 02:08:41 PM

Yeah the Pass Rush was non existent. Again. Yet Again.

But last year, our pass rush was the same really, except our Defense wanted to tackle. This year, all they're doing is sticking out an arm or 2 and hoping. Like that's gonna bring down any NFL RB.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Sactobuc

Starter

#3 : October 09, 2006, 02:24:33 PM

Can we say regression boys & girls.....

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#4 : October 09, 2006, 02:25:26 PM

I know where 9 mil is being wasted!!!!
You're a joke.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : October 09, 2006, 02:26:41 PM

You're a joke.
You're clueless.

Sactobuc

Starter

#6 : October 09, 2006, 02:36:21 PM

Can we have a forum for the haters to hate..............please.

Why must every post on the Read Board turn into a hater thread?

If you guys arent aware, our most knowledgable posters in the site think this board is a joke, and I'm beginning to experience their thoughts.  For those who want quality responses, without the flamers just spouting off, you should become an insider and join us on the Insiders Message Board.  I'm not completely going to ignore the Red Board, but sometimes it's just tiring reading all the hater threads.  Just a thought...........

drywallbuc

Starter

#7 : October 09, 2006, 03:18:23 PM

anybody know if trading booger now for future picks, and bringing chevs bro for that left hand side would work out . how bout it chev, can he play the left oppisite rice?

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#8 : October 09, 2006, 03:19:19 PM

I don't like driving on the interstate next to that rust bucket with the two wheels about to fall off but it comes with the territory so does unknowledgeble fans to this board

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 09, 2006, 03:25:07 PM

anybody know if trading booger now for future picks, and bringing chevs bro for that left hand side would work out . how bout it chev, can he play the left oppisite rice?

No offense to Andrew, but if you are going to bench Spires, then White is the obvious answer to that question.  Let Spires sub in for DeWayne.

White is an animal gone rabid out there.  He blocks kicks, strips balls, recovers fumbles, gets a ton of pressure, and leads the team in sacks in limited play time.

White should get the nod over Spires.  Spires is getting up there in age, and White is obviously hitting his peak right now.

Get White in there!  PLEASE!

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 09, 2006, 03:40:01 PM

Can we have a forum for the haters to hate..............please.

Why must every post on the Read Board turn into a hater thread?

If you guys arent aware, our most knowledgable posters in the site think this board is a joke, and I'm beginning to experience their thoughts. For those who want quality responses, without the flamers just spouting off, you should become an insider and join us on the Insiders Message Board. I'm not completely going to ignore the Red Board, but sometimes it's just tiring reading all the hater threads. Just a thought...........

You promise if I join the Insiders I won't have to read the moronic flamers ever more prevalent on this board? Pinky promise? Because there are more than a few "Insiders" who flame away on the Red Board.

Sactobuc

Starter

#11 : October 09, 2006, 05:52:33 PM

Not a promise that I'm prepared to make....

but there are definately fewer B.S. threads to have to sort through on the Insiders Board.  I agree with your statement, but that's why I asked for the Haters Board............ ;D ;D ;D

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No QB Presure, No Wins, No S*%t « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools