Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let me get this straight, « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

kennard19

Starter
#15 : March 04, 2008, 09:54:57 PM

white lb's

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 04, 2008, 09:57:17 PM

white lb's

Great contribution......this board is enriched by your very presence.

#17 : March 04, 2008, 10:00:30 PM

white lb's

???

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 04, 2008, 10:02:27 PM

I am going to stop coming to this site.......each day gets more freaking depressing.   >:(

or each day its more and more crying..

Wait till the start of the season.. its LONG time away.. Lots of time to make moves.

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#19 : March 04, 2008, 10:05:23 PM

white lb's
Huh?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 04, 2008, 10:40:57 PM

Perhaps Allen/Gruden really are taking Garcia's words to the heart about utilizing guys we already have like Clayton, Stovall, and others...........

Filling in a hole at C, signing some backup/special teams guys, get back the ton of guys on IR last year, continue developing the younger "playmakers," and maybe you have success.

Just an idea....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 04, 2008, 10:41:46 PM

white lb's

You have something against white LB's?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 04, 2008, 10:43:08 PM

Oh no... did someone just throw the race card on the table? Or am I misinterpretting something?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 04, 2008, 11:30:12 PM

Perhaps Allen/Gruden really are taking Garcia's words to the heart about utilizing guys we already have like Clayton, Stovall, and others...........

Garcia truly believes that the Bucs have some potential playmakers already on the roster.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 04, 2008, 11:38:23 PM

Garcia's old and like most old people you can't trust his common sense.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 05, 2008, 06:22:41 AM

Garcia's old and like most old people you can't trust his common sense.

I think you've got that backwards.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 05, 2008, 06:50:07 AM

Last time I checked the defense and special teams was the strength of this team.  People keep saying Gruden was brought in to change/revitalize/fix/revamp or whatever word you want to use to our offense.  I thought he came here to win championships?  Are we going to scrutinize every single FA we get, especially if he isn't the offensive player you guys are itching for?  Not chiding...just asking...as you can see by my sig line...I could care less if we get a receiver or not.  I believe in the guys we have and am prepared to go to battle with those guys knowing Garcia will have better protection in the passing game...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

SeoulMan

Rookie

#27 : March 05, 2008, 07:13:58 AM

Last time I checked the defense and special teams was the strength of this team.  People keep saying Gruden was brought in to change/revitalize/fix/revamp or whatever word you want to use to our offense.  I thought he came here to win championships?  Are we going to scrutinize every single FA we get, especially if he isn't the offensive player you guys are itching for?  Not chiding...just asking...as you can see by my sig line...I could care less if we get a receiver or not.  I believe in the guys we have and am prepared to go to battle with those guys knowing Garcia will have better protection in the passing game...

Yes but Gruden is also our offensive coordinator in fact if not in title. He has not done very well at that job despite winning a championship. It is frustrating to see him fail at that year after year. It is what has done us in in both home playoff losses.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 05, 2008, 07:23:31 AM

Garcia truly believes that the Bucs have some potential playmakers already on the roster.

i believe him.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

#29 : March 05, 2008, 07:28:31 AM

the Bucs free agency is a JOKE!    The last desireable WR (J. Walker) was just signed by the Raiders...  all we can sign are scrubs that we cut years ago, or scrubs that other teams have cut...  and finally, we overpaid for a center that we didnt need that bad.   

WE need playmakers, and speed on Offense and pash rush.   we signed NO ONE.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let me get this straight, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools