Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long before Mora is fired? « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: December 03, 2006, 01:55:37 PM

With all the talk about Gruden and Allen and their job security (though I've told you that unless something drastic happens they're both safe for 2007), I thought I'd ask about a guy who I really believe is in actual trouble now, and that's Jim Mora, Jr. How long do you think Blank allows this guy to keep coaching his team?

#1 : December 03, 2006, 02:09:10 PM

i think he gets the rest of the season

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 03, 2006, 02:20:40 PM

Hopefully not for awhile.  He's good for business.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 03, 2006, 02:31:31 PM

The rest of the season for Mora. Then the fun begins.  McKay then announces that he has hired another unknown young coach who he can control, and Blank says "What the...huh?...whoa...we need a coach with some clout.  Go hire coach XYZ."  Rich dutifully does that and then goes home and pouts until finally he gets canned.   

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 03, 2006, 03:04:52 PM

Hopefully at least one more week then after he leaves tampa he can get canned! I think he's got the rest of the season, not that many more games anyway.

#5 : December 03, 2006, 03:05:53 PM

I hope he stays there so we can whip their ass everytime we play them.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long before Mora is fired? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools