Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Muir gotta go « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: December 03, 2006, 06:15:24 PM

Our line stinks, young or not they are damned awful.  No wonder Simms is out injured and a rookie is struggling in there, they stand no chance.  We can't run the ball so they aren't run blocking, and they sure as hell aren't good pass blockers. 

We must have the worst O-line and special team coaches in football.

#1 : December 03, 2006, 06:16:06 PM

'looks to Oakland' I dunno M-J-S..I just wish I wouldn't have spend 300 dollars on Sean Mahan's toenail clippings...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : December 03, 2006, 06:16:24 PM

Our line stinks, young or not they are damned awful. No wonder Simms is out injured and a rookie is struggling in there, they stand no chance. We can't run the ball so they aren't run blocking, and they sure as hell aren't good pass blockers.

We must have the worst O-line and special team coaches in football.
AMEN!!

#3 : December 03, 2006, 06:22:42 PM

I thought that Muir has some assistant from Oakland helping him out, I know its the 3-4 that Pitt is running but cmon, it isn't some new idea........we definitely need some O-line coaching,

bucDsystem

Starter

#4 : December 03, 2006, 06:47:38 PM

watching this season and the past few i'm convinced supporting coaching is a problem...
special teams needs someone new
oline needs someone new
defense needs someone to push the fundamentals

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Muir gotta go « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools