Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't give up on Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 2

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« : December 03, 2006, 06:29:46 PM »

Listen, I know he hasnt been producing but I just think part of it is in his head. Its only his 3rd season, just don't give up on him. I mean NO one on our offense is doing good, only reason people are singiling him out is because of last season and he was injured. Next season when everyone is hopefully healthy i think he will become a 1,000 yard receiver again. And look at it when he catches the ball, he fights for more yards and doesnt go down.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #1 : December 03, 2006, 06:32:18 PM »

I agree as some are just on this whole Clayton sucks kick when he does so many other good things for this team such as block and fight for yards after the catch.  It is amazing when he makes a mistake everyone says get rid of him yet when ANYBODY else does there is an excuse such as he is a rookie or blah blah blah.  You could tell it is in his head as most of the time he probably does not even expect to get the ball - still no excuse but it is not like he sucks.  Galloway, Smith, Hilliard, Pittman, Alstott and Williams all drop balls.

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #2 : December 03, 2006, 06:33:30 PM »

Oh yeah, and Galloway has more drops this year than Clayton....

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #3 : December 03, 2006, 06:34:04 PM »

Clayton's had probably his best game of the season so far, but that dropped TD pass was totally inexcusable. I havent seen it but from what I heard it was a pretty easy.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

« #4 : December 03, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »

Clayton has consistently sucked this year..........there is no excuse, he is a pro and 16 games are almost done he is like the Dallas kicker he has lost his mojo

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #5 : December 03, 2006, 06:35:59 PM »

Clayton has consistently sucked this year..........there is no excuse, he is a pro and 16 games are almost done he is like the Dallas kicker he has lost his mojo
Cinci game, you honestly think Stovall would've got that first down/touchdown?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #6 : December 03, 2006, 06:37:13 PM »

We have cut WRs that have been more reliable than Clayton, but they weren't 1st round picks.   

« #7 : December 03, 2006, 06:37:58 PM »

Cincy game, whatever, he suxed that game and got lucky the roughing the passer was called, face it he sucks, give yer #80 jersey to Goodwill for some kid at Christmas

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #8 : December 03, 2006, 06:38:18 PM »

We have cut WRs that have been more reliable than Clayton, but they weren't 1st round picks.
really? Man Shepherd sure was awsome, oh wait Boston was even better! /end sarcasm

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #9 : December 03, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »

Cincy game, whatever, he suxed that game and got lucky the roughing the passer was called, face it he sucks, give yer #80 jersey to Goodwill for some kid at Christmas
i actualy dont have a Clayton jersey, i just think you guys act stupid. Galloway has more dropped passes, Gradkowski sucks, our offense sucks, our line sucks, and you guys act like its all Clayton's fault.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #10 : December 03, 2006, 06:40:05 PM »

Stovall is a rookie and we wouldn't want other "rookie mistakes" - get off Clayton

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #11 : December 03, 2006, 06:40:25 PM »

really? Man Shepherd sure was awsome, oh wait Boston was even better! /end sarcasm

Charles Lee didn't drop balls that hit him on both hands, and nor should any decent WR.  Shepherd drop the occasional ball, but it was two or three every game.

Clayton can still turn it around but right now he is a liability.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #12 : December 03, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

Honestly I would play Warren and Ike before Clayton and Stovall.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #13 : December 03, 2006, 06:40:59 PM »

Karl the truth Williams was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more reliable that Clayton.

Wide open like that? I'm not sayin it's just Clayton, but he damn sure doesn't help. He had that one good rookie season, blew last year and blows this year.. how many years of being below average does it take before you cross him off?

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #14 : December 03, 2006, 06:41:08 PM »

Honestly I would play Warren and Ike before Clayton and Stovall.
thats the stupidest thing ever.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't give up on Clayton « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools