Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton injured « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #15 : December 03, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »

good
you're f'ing stupid to be glad a player gets hurt.
You're stupid to think he's any good.

However, I probably shouldn't have said good.
yeah cause he didnt show it in his rookie season or anything.
And the last 2 years?
injured and once again WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN GOOD THIS YEAR?!
So that's an excuse for him?
wtf do you want him to do? our offense is in shambles because of injuries, how come Galloway isnt under fire for sucking this year?
I've seen Galloway open down the field many times only to be underthrown by Gradkowski. That's not his fault.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

BucfaninDC

Starter

« #16 : December 03, 2006, 06:58:12 PM »

good

And the last 2 years?

So eveyone else sucks, mean its ok for Clayton to suck too?  interesting logic.... ::)

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #17 : December 03, 2006, 06:58:43 PM »

good

And the last 2 years?
So that's an excuse for him?
wtf do you want him to do? our offense is in shambles because of injuries, how come Galloway isnt under fire for sucking this year?
I've seen Galloway open down the field many times only to be underthrown by Gradkowski. That's not his fault.
and its Clayton's fault that gradkowski doesnt throw to him? Galloway is a speeder, he gets open cause hes fast so hes open alot. I just find it stupid that so many people bash Clayton yet they fail to realize the bucs have the worst offense in the league.

replica

Hall of Famer
« #18 : December 03, 2006, 06:59:04 PM »

Clayton has made some great catches today, the one he missed was a TD, but don't be happy when he gets hurt.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
« #19 : December 03, 2006, 07:08:04 PM »

"WTF DO YOU GUYS WANT CLAYTON TO DO?! "

How about catch the ball when it hits him in the mitts.   He's not the biggest problem with this offense but he's not a solution either.  He's playing with no heart much like the rest of them.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #20 : December 03, 2006, 07:12:10 PM »

The best thing you could say about Clayton is that he was inconsistent today. He dropped the big one that would have counted the most.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

« #21 : December 03, 2006, 07:16:14 PM »

The best thing you could say about Clayton is that he was inconsistent today. He dropped the big one that would have counted the most.

Clayton HAS to make that catch. That drop changed the game. We may have had a chance. ...well at least we're moving up the draft board

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« #22 : December 03, 2006, 07:17:36 PM »

Yes i admit that should've been a catch, no reason to drop that but im just sick of seeing a guy under fire when no one else has played good.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #23 : December 03, 2006, 07:57:20 PM »

Strugglingto make a catch? Did you watch the game?

wiggumdk

Starter

« #24 : December 03, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »

He had 6 freakin' points in his hand and he dropped it! There are no exuses anymore for him. Take him off the field.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #25 : December 03, 2006, 07:55:39 PM »

When you're a #1 pick and in your 3rd season you are supposed to be a leader for the offense.  The guy right now is struggling just to make a catch.  Pathetic.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #26 : December 03, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

Yeah, he sould have dropped it. But for those who watched the game, you'll know that he had
a decent game otherwise. And Galloway? He had some drops too today and in the past. And
they have been huge.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #27 : December 03, 2006, 07:57:45 PM »

Any news on this??

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #28 : December 03, 2006, 07:58:56 PM »

He whiffed on the one play that could have completely changed the game.  The guy is obviously struggling mentally and that means he can't be a leader for that side of the ball.  Given his draft status he should be doing just that by now.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #29 : December 03, 2006, 08:02:06 PM »

He whiffed on the one play that could have completely changed the game. The guy is obviously struggling mentally and that means he can't be a leader for that side of the ball. Given his draft status he should be doing just that by now.

I'm not a huge fan of Clayton, and was against the pick from the beginning.  That being said, this was probably his best performance on the year.  I believe that if we can get a WR coach worth a **CENSORED** to work on his hands, and let him return to his optimal playing weight, that Clayton can be a solid #2.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton injured « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools