rayfsc07:
LOL.

Good for him.

mjs020294:
nice kick

TDTB:
good for him

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: BuccinA on December 03, 2006, 07:20:15 PM ---He nailed that thing.  Who's looking after the llama farm now that he's back in the NFL?

--- End quote ---

That had at least another 15-20 yards on it.

BuccinTex:
He nailed that thing.  Who's looking after the llama farm now that he's back in the NFL?

naplesbuc:
Right down the middle.  Too bad he couldn't do that for the Bucs the year after the Super Bowl when the whole thing fell apart.

BuccinTex:

--- Quote from: M~J~S on December 03, 2006, 07:20:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: BuccinA on December 03, 2006, 07:20:15 PM ---He nailed that thing.  Who's looking after the llama farm now that he's back in the NFL?

--- End quote ---

That had at least another 15-20 yards on it.

--- End quote ---

No kidding.  That was a 46 yarder that was still at the top of the uprights and rising as it went through.  I'm originally from Kansas and most of the family went to KSU.  Many people would watch him kick at practice just to see the little guy nail the long ones.  Bill Snyder swears he made one in practice from 74 yards.

coopsxx:
good on ya martin.

its amazing i think most people will always root for this guy, even though he lost it with us you could tell it really was something mental and he just couldnt get out of it, despite the fact that he was tryin his ass off.

OpTiOnMaStA:
I'm really happy for him. I am glad that he found his stride again.

karen anderson:
We don't have a super bowl without him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version