Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: video of a bucs fan « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 30, 2006, 06:02:45 PM

can you believe this crap is up again with a new video, moronic!

Yeah I can believe that idiot has a new video but I can't understand why you continue to post the links.   This shouldn't even be in the Cove and yet you post it on the Red Board.   

#16 : November 30, 2006, 06:29:52 PM

troll much?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : December 01, 2006, 01:44:20 AM

YOU made another one, you14 yr old, puberty challenged moron?  This wins STUPIDEST crap on youtube.  Please, please go away. You are killing our brain cells & we need them all to discuss & scrutinize our Bucs ad naseum. The next Rainbow Mummy you post will be you last. We will be forced to report you to our resident mummy killers-- SR/JF. In case you haven't noticed the main topic of discussion here is FOOTBALL!!  And even if we wanted or needed a laugh, I promise we're not getting it from this CRAP!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#18 : December 01, 2006, 01:55:18 AM

His # is 33 must be a Sowell Fan.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : December 01, 2006, 02:18:35 AM

Oh, & PIRATES COVE!!!  Although not worthy of beig there either.

#20 : December 02, 2006, 01:37:29 AM

YOU made another one, you14 yr old, puberty challenged moron?  This wins STUPIDEST crap on youtube.  Please, please go away. You are killing our brain cells & we need them all to discuss & scrutinize our Bucs ad naseum. The next Rainbow Mummy you post will be you last. We will be forced to report you to our resident mummy killers-- SR/JF. In case you haven't noticed the main topic of discussion here is FOOTBALL!!  And even if we wanted or needed a laugh, I promise we're not getting it from this CRAP!
we'd be getting it from Riding Dirty

#21 : December 02, 2006, 06:31:48 AM

My IQ went down a few points by just watching that crap.
And we all thought it couldn't get any lower.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 02, 2006, 11:11:52 AM

That was dumb
If it was dumb it might have been funny.  They should have had the guy trip and bash his head on the sidewalk and have to call 911.  Now that would have been funny.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 02, 2006, 11:18:11 AM

What was the point of it all? 

Lame.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 02, 2006, 04:09:56 PM

that was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen - just goes to show you what happens when you get an Eagles fan and Cowboys fan together in the off season
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: video of a bucs fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools