Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac had an impressive day at the office « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 03, 2006, 11:55:48 PM

Caddy has nowhere to run, even when he isn't being hit as soon as he gets the ball.......

Barry Sanders couldn't run behind this line the way its been.

Oh yes he could!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#16 : December 03, 2006, 11:57:51 PM

Caddy has nowhere to run, even when he isn't being hit as soon as he gets the ball.......

Barry Sanders couldn't run behind this line the way its been.

Oh yes he could!

Barry is already the all-time leader in runs for losses, behind this line he might double it....

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 04, 2006, 12:08:41 AM

I loved it when Gradkowski dove to the ground to avoid being hit.  That was classic!

Oh wait, Caddy?  Yeah, he did a so-so job.  His speed and quickness are off this year.
Yeah, Grads should have stood there and took the hit, right.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 04, 2006, 12:57:34 AM

There aint a lot of holes for Caddy, but today he was careless with the ball. Probably trying too hard to jumpstart this lithargic offense.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 04, 2006, 01:05:40 AM

I loved it when Gradkowski dove to the ground to avoid being hit. That was classic!

Oh wait, Caddy? Yeah, he did a so-so job. His speed and quickness are off this year.
Uh...he should have tried to shed the tackle, move around a bit, throw the ball....

But the way in which he crumbled at the sight of the blitz was sad.  And here I heard Buchanon was a coward...

#20 : December 04, 2006, 08:44:45 AM

I loved it when Gradkowski dove to the ground to avoid being hit. That was classic!

Oh wait, Caddy? Yeah, he did a so-so job. His speed and quickness are off this year.
Uh...he should have tried to shed the tackle, move around a bit, throw the ball....

But the way in which he crumbled at the sight of the blitz was sad.  And here I heard Buchanon was a coward...

Oh, shut up, dude.  Gradkowskit did not play well at all, but to call him about for a play on which an LB came totally free is just crap.  He wasn't even set in the pocket.

#21 : December 04, 2006, 08:56:47 AM

Clayton's dropped TD---again---was the turning point IMO.  If he makes that EASIER THAN HELL catch, it may have turned the fortunes.  But then again, probably nothing would.

Clayton needs to go IMO.  With each passing week (no pun intended), he proves time and again that his rookie year was a fluke.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#22 : December 04, 2006, 02:21:31 PM

Why the hell did tey throw the ball on second DOWN, and goal!!!

Your killing me smalls!

Why? Because we lost a yard on 1st and Goal from the three that's why.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 04, 2006, 02:04:13 PM

Because either Gruden thinks Gradkowski needs practice throwing fade routes in games that we are losing or Gradkowski didn't check out of the stupid play. What ever happened to faking it to Alstott up the middle and having your QB role out UNTOUCHED for the TD? That play works every time yet we throw fade routes. Rediculous.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#24 : December 04, 2006, 01:02:24 PM

Why the hell did tey throw the ball on second DOWN, and goal!!!

Your killing me smalls!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac had an impressive day at the office « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools