Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For pete sakes, bench Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : December 03, 2006, 07:50:15 PM

He went out hurt.

Emotionally or physically?
Sprained knee, dumb ass.

Are you always so bitter? You've been trying to pick a fight with damn near every poster this afternoon. Have a drink and calm down.

Must be that time of the month.. our only female member and she's always mean >.>
If you think I'm the only girl here you are majorly stupid!!

Larry Brackins

Starter
#16 : December 03, 2006, 07:51:42 PM

Bite me! That was a stupid question--emotionally or physically. And I haven't been fighting with anybody--don't know what the hell you're talking about.
lol

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 03, 2006, 07:52:57 PM

That is a stupid troll (check # of posts) that was fighting with RJ & everyone else & got reported by several people for multiple stupid threads. Jackasses don't count.

I realize that but the more you fight a troll the stronger they become.  The time of the month thing is pathetic.  Grow up buddy.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 03, 2006, 07:56:20 PM

Bite me! That was a stupid question--emotionally or physically. And I haven't been fighting with anybody--don't know what the hell you're talking about.
lol

Yeah she's a little hostile.  I might have made the "list" with my comments. 

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 03, 2006, 07:58:23 PM

He went out hurt.

Emotionally or physically?
Sprained knee, dumb ass.

Are you always so bitter? You've been trying to pick a fight with damn near every poster this afternoon. Have a drink and calm down.

Must be that time of the month.. our only female member and she's always mean >.>
If you think I'm the only girl here you are majorly stupid!!

Well a lot of people out here live in Tampa and know each other personally. And your user name is Karen while everyone else has half naked cheerleaders as their pictures so you're the only obvious girl... I'm more of a quiet person on this board, so I don't know about the people here that well. Only abucsfan and mjs being very insightful and you attacking d-ray constantly...

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : December 03, 2006, 08:24:50 PM

Again showing stupidity. RJ & I argue all the time. I took up for him against the troll under discussion. If you don't know people maybe you should shut up.

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#21 : December 03, 2006, 08:28:54 PM

Yall need to put on some hater faders and go to TBBB of you wanna make personal attacks

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 03, 2006, 08:35:02 PM

Lol... We be rollin.. Karen hatin...

So like in elementary school, we just ignore her? Anti-bullying techniques?

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 03, 2006, 08:36:29 PM

I wonder if there is a drop maximum in Clayton's contract he signed with Gruden and what the punishment is if he goes over that number?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 03, 2006, 08:54:32 PM

Clayton should be resigned.  For a league minimum.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 03, 2006, 09:02:20 PM

clayton was playing well today until the drop.  but the magnitude of the drop rightfully washes away his other catches.  its a real shame that his hands are so unreliable now.  i sometimes cringe when we throw in his direction.  even if he is healthy enough to play next week, stovall needs pt at flanker.  i'm not saying he should start, but there is no reason that Stovall shouldn't be getting 15-20 snaps a game. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 05, 2006, 08:37:21 PM

Ive been one of 80s biggest tupported until now. Ive seen my 2 yr old son catch balls that were worse than that. Grads put it in the breadbasket, and he choked.

Let him sit these last few and lets see what we got in Stovall.

Well if only they did, they would not have lost him for the remainder!

Bucnation619

Second String

#27 : December 05, 2006, 09:15:16 PM

M. Clayton alway hurt!! Gosh!  Also he need to catch damnn ballll  [banghead]

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For pete sakes, bench Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools