Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden grad « previous next »
Page: 1

big bad bob

Rookie

: December 03, 2006, 07:32:27 PM

grad throws his 3rd pick goes over to the sidelines and gets a love tap from gruden.
when simms does it he gets cursed at.you got the qb you wanted so live with it

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#1 : December 03, 2006, 07:33:19 PM

Grads = rookie
Simms = 4 year vet

bucswin5540

Second String

#2 : December 03, 2006, 07:33:29 PM

Gruden loves Gradkowski. Gruden and Grads will be playing rec softball with Sean King next year in St. Pete.

#3 : December 03, 2006, 07:34:19 PM

it's Shaun, holy crap learn how to spell a player's name

bucswin5540

Second String

#4 : December 03, 2006, 07:35:28 PM

Gruden was telling Grads how well he played today. 20-3 is better than last week. I am impressed with this kid. He is very accurate and he makes very few mistakes. I also like how he scrambles out of the pocket to avoid the sack. He doesn't trip on the grass like Simms did. This kid is very impressive for a rookie. One of the best I've seen yet. Go BUCS!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 03, 2006, 07:38:13 PM

Wonder why that would be. When I grew up, the coach was pissed at you because you could play and they needed you to contribute. The coach gives love taps to the guys that can't play because they don't expect much from them.

Baghead #2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : December 03, 2006, 07:40:05 PM

Gruden was telling Grads how well he played today. 20-3 is better than last week. I am impressed with this kid. He is very accurate and he makes very few mistakes. I also like how he scrambles out of the pocket to avoid the sack. He doesn't trip on the grass like Simms did. This kid is very impressive for a rookie. One of the best I've seen yet. Go BUCS!
Are you on drugs or just trying to be sarcastic?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden grad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools