Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dunn vs Graham...Who starts this year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 10, 2008, 08:57:43 PM

Chev,to get the most out of Dunn imo ;)they will use him as a 3rd down back... and i'll bet you a coke on that...a rested  Dunn all year will make us very dangerous all year ...he may get some of the Galloway special treatment.
 Â    Imagine him and Bennett lined up in the backfield together with Joey,Antonio and another speed merchant picked in the draft....those LBS tongues will be hanging out.
 Â  Chev...your boy got a 2 mill signing bonus and will only count 1 mill on the cap...and if Bennett or a draftee does well this year they could cut him loose and not be out that much ....hes a very good insurance policy.

I feel ya bro.  Not a bad theory.  But you're on with the coke.  LOL  Can't wait for camp.  I'm getting a little moist with this plethora of signings...LOL

I like the signings - a lot more today.  But Chev - plethora is Haggerty's word man - careful it doesn't get used too much.  He about wore it out.... LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

gharen

Pro Bowler

#31 : March 10, 2008, 09:02:28 PM

Graham starts but if he isn't running like last year will get benched for Dunn. Just heard Gil Brandt talking about how Dunn is a descending player now, so I don't expect him to be the feature back. I could still see them take a guy like Jamaal Charles in the 3rd or 4th round.

JC510

Practice Squad

#32 : March 10, 2008, 09:05:16 PM

I think his biggest role will be as a return man. As of right now I don't see anybody that is a better candidate than him.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 10, 2008, 09:12:42 PM

What we need is a bunch of pounding Graham behind Askew.  Over and over and over again.  That will move the chains, keep the defense fresh, and win us games. 

music to my ears.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 10, 2008, 09:17:27 PM

Got a good center, 3-4 good guards, 3-4 good tackles, 3-4 good TEs, and now some wr options and a couple of RBS.  A few qbs.  Yea - pound the ball - then pass the ball, and have some fun...

Now to get a UT, LDE and a CB....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 10, 2008, 09:20:09 PM

The Bucs will go with the en vogue multiple backs offense.  Not necessarily relying on one back to do all the work.  Mix in all three backs, and who knows, we might have another from the draft.

I really doubt the Bucs draft a RB within the first 3 rounds....IOW a guy expected to contribute all that much. It's now down the list of needs along with a few other positions.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 10, 2008, 09:24:11 PM

I believe my Sig says how I feel about the situation.

I do like Dunn being back with the Bucs, and believe that he will beat out Bennett as the #2 back.  With his speed, it will be fun watching the run game this year behind one tough looking O-line.  I believe Bennett and Darby fight it out for the 3rd spot.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 10, 2008, 09:25:52 PM

Earnest Graham

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 10, 2008, 09:31:08 PM

I believe Bennett and Darby fight it out for the 3rd spot.

Interesting you bring that up, as the 3rd RB is usually a ST guy, and I'm not sure about Bennett ir Dunn there

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#39 : March 10, 2008, 09:35:33 PM

Bennett can return kicks. Make Bryant cover kicks!

Love that Dunn is back..

Starter will be Graham but Dunn lurking over his shoulder if performance is not stellar ( or he fumbles we all know Gruden)

#40 : March 10, 2008, 09:46:35 PM

Can't wait for camp.  I'm getting a little moist with this plethora of signings...LOL

That isn't a pleasant visual.

I think his biggest role will be as a return man.

Dunn will not be a return man.

#41 : March 10, 2008, 10:08:41 PM

RB by Committee. 

Graham 18-20 carries, 15 passing situations a game
Dunn 5-8 carries, 10 passing situations a game
Bennett 3-5 carries, 5 passing situations a game

That hasn't been JGs MO, but I hope he changes !  :)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 10, 2008, 10:09:39 PM

Dunn is not returning anything, and Grahamn is doing the heavy running...

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 10, 2008, 10:13:45 PM

We still might get our future RB in the second round. But no doubt Earnest Graham is only going to get  better in my opinion, and if Carnell comes back it would be awesome backfield..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 10, 2008, 10:23:28 PM

EG 1st and 2nd down and Dunn on 3rd down

You must be accountable for your actions!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dunn vs Graham...Who starts this year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools