Tampa loses and some crappy teams win. Updated records are as follows:

Oakland 2-10
Detroit 2-10
*Airzona 3-9
Tampa Bay 3-9
*Houston 4-8
*Cleveland 4-8

*Won today

The way I have it, if we picked today we'd pick 4th. However, IMO, I think it's very possible we move higher. Picking #1 overall is actually not out of the question either.

cvillebucfan:
yep you are right on. Cleveland will beat us at Cleveland, Atlanta appears to still be showing some fight, the seahawks will be playing for the playoffs, the bears will kill us (you think today was bad)...There may be one win in there but no more than one.

3-13 boys!

rocko23:
cant wait for all this to be over

ronde bear:
Joe Thomas here we come

bradentonian:
OAK and DET were so close today, too.  I was really pulling for them.

naplesbuc:
There is not a lot of top 5 talent in this draft.  If the Bucs do end up with a top 3 pick they should trade down for a 10-15 pick and an extra 2nd rounder.

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on December 03, 2006, 08:18:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: bradentonian on December 03, 2006, 08:16:12 PM ---OAK and DET were so close today, too. I was really pulling for them.

--- End quote ---

Yeah but now you know why they are the top 2 teams in the draft. One of those suck teams will take Quinn I think and, if we can hold serve, we get whatever is left between Gaines Adams and Joe Thomas and I'll be smiling 'til September.

--- End quote ---

I'd be happy with Adams, Thomas or Branch.

Bucs N Beers:
After looking at the schedule, these 3 games look the most like they could put a swing on things.

Week 14 - Minnesota Vs. Detroit
Week 15 - Detroit Vs. Green Bay
Week 16 - Arizona Vs. San Fran

rpc1978:

--- Quote from: naplesbuc on December 03, 2006, 08:18:09 PM ---There is not a lot of top 5 talent in this draft. If the Bucs do end up with a top 3 pick they should trade down for a 10-15 pick and an extra 2nd rounder.

--- End quote ---

sounds good in theory, but saying it and actually doing it are two different things.  you need to find a partner to trade with.  if there isn't enough top 5 caliber talent in this draft, why would someone pay the very expensive price of trading up with us?  it would cost a team multiple day 1 picks to trade up into the top 5. 

Mr.BucFan:
That's excellent, because we all know...you play for draft picks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version