Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fun Topic - Training Camp Get2gether! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 12, 2008, 07:48:53 AM

Bump!  Anymore comments? Ideas?

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#31 : March 12, 2008, 08:18:14 AM

Dang...BBQ sounds really cool but Chev does have a good point about the rain...I'll take the heat over snow any day of the week

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 12, 2008, 08:29:32 AM

Dang...BBQ sounds really cool but Chev does have a good point about the rain...I'll take the heat over snow any day of the week

I man at first thought it sounds really cool.  Find a park, bring some meat, fire up the grill! I think it sounds hot.  But then, what's on the menu, how do you get it all there, gotta find a good park (shouldn't be hard), then worry about the weather.  I like the idea.  The logistics and weather may be hard to get right...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 12, 2008, 11:08:26 AM

Another thing that threw the number off was the Buc Fan Tours bus.  Hey we loved having you guys.  Just couldn't account for them.  That's a consideration as well.  Dennis you out there dude?  You doing the bus thing again?  knowing that would narrow down the the choices real quick...

4Bucs you have a point with the Grille.  The only complaint for that place was that we all couldn't hear all the scoop being given.  Nothing a mic couldn't fix...Plus you can't go wrong with the menu and they were prepared for us and did a good job...

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 12, 2008, 11:11:25 AM

Chev,

Am sure Jim or Scott know how to contact him.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 12, 2008, 11:14:21 AM

Chev,

Am sure Jim or Scott know how to contact him.

I thought I had his email.  But I know he checks the board at times as well...hopefully he'll reply. If anyone knows him give him the heads up...

RangerBuc

Pro Bowler
#36 : March 13, 2008, 05:39:30 AM

Well, I would like to attend but scheduling conflicts with prior commitments of being over in Iraq, maybe in 2009

No problem, just put in the 4187 for TDY, and make sure to file your 1610.  If the CO asks for justification, just tell him that it is for mission support....

The mission:
The objective:

If that doesn't work, then we will have to see about holding one in Qatar, then you just need to take a 4-day R&R.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 14, 2008, 12:54:27 PM

I think a Hotel meeting room would be the best bet for it. Have it catered by subway or Sonn'y BBQ and charge us who go to it $50. It would be quiet private and those facilities usualy have podiumes micraphones and visual presentation devices on hand. Ask Mike Alstott, Douge Williams, or Quarles to be a guessed speaker I bet a lot would attend

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 14, 2008, 02:05:41 PM

Alstott would bring in a huge crowd.

Don't think hotel fare/beverages would be any more expensive than what we paid at Disney last year-if the hotel being considered is off Disney property.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 14, 2008, 06:29:15 PM

Wish I could go, but between work, and school...I just can't see it.

But you guys have fun for me!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 15, 2008, 09:32:32 AM

Alstott would bring in a huge crowd.

Too large.   If Alstott was there, it would bring in alot of people who don't ever post here.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 15, 2008, 11:21:42 AM

But they could.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fun Topic - Training Camp Get2gether! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools