Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worse than OAK « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: December 03, 2006, 08:11:49 PM

BTW, for those of you keeping socre, we are now one point worse in scoring than that abomination of an offense that OAK has rolled out featuing Jimmy Walker and Andrew Walter. Dear god we've sunk really, really low to be behind that crew. [banghead]

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 03, 2006, 08:13:20 PM

I'm so glad we only have to suffer 4 more weeks..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 03, 2006, 08:14:27 PM

I would venture a guess that Gradkowski is the worst starting QB in the NFL as well.  (I know he's a rookie).    

I still think Simms would have turned the corner and started playing well like he did last year.   It's a shame he got hurt.   Grads isn't ready to start in the NFL.  

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 03, 2006, 08:15:11 PM

featuing Jimmy Walker

Dy-no-mite!!!!

bucswin5540

Second String

#4 : December 03, 2006, 08:18:35 PM

I agree. Gradkowski is probably the worst starting QB in the league.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#5 : December 03, 2006, 08:19:36 PM

Brad Johnson today was worse than Bruce and was benched for Brooks Bollinger.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 03, 2006, 08:28:01 PM

With the offensive explosion of 3 points today, how many points will the Bucs score in the next four games? Don't think the guy firing the cannons has to be worried about being overworked at the home games!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : December 03, 2006, 08:34:17 PM

I would venture a guess that Gradkowski is the worst starting QB in the NFL as well.  (I know he's a rookie).   

I still think Simms would have turned the corner and started playing well like he did last year.   It's a shame he got hurt.   Grads isn't ready to start in the NFL.   
  TRUTH!!

bucswin5540

Second String

#8 : December 03, 2006, 08:50:15 PM

We saved a lot of money in cannon ammunition this year. Maybe we can use that money to hire a real head coach in the offseason.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 03, 2006, 11:22:30 PM

We saved a lot of money in cannon ammunition this year. Maybe we can use that money to hire a real head coach in the offseason.

This has the be the most ignorant post I've ever read on this board.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : December 03, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

We are worse than Oakland in general. I said it a while ago when everybody was saying "we're bad, but at least we aren't as bad as Oakland."

At least they sort of look like an NFL team. We look like a high school team.

BuccoJD

Starter

#11 : December 03, 2006, 11:53:42 PM

WOW...the game  wasn't broadcast in Gainesville, but are we THAT bad. Remeber we played a Steelers team that is much better than their record indicates.

Grads is probably the worst starting NFL QB, but thats no surprise. Most of us realized we had a sixth round pick with very little upside when we first saw him....but thats only part of the problem.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : December 04, 2006, 12:12:06 AM

Yes, we ARE that bad!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM

I agree, we are that bad. We do have talent though.

Gruden going through 5 qb's may have something to do with the demands that he puts on his qb. Such as making guys pass a lot with a poor line, and yelling in the guys ear every 5 seconds.. All of our qb's have gotten badly injured, hopefully Grads never does..!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

#14 : December 04, 2006, 12:55:36 AM

With the offensive explosion of 3 points today, how many points will the Bucs score in the next four games? Don't think the guy firing the cannons has to be worried about being overworked at the home games!

LMAO!! How sad is our current state of affairs?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worse than OAK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools