Boards > The Red Board

Worse than OAK

(1/2) > >>

dalbuc:
BTW, for those of you keeping socre, we are now one point worse in scoring than that abomination of an offense that OAK has rolled out featuing Jimmy Walker and Andrew Walter. Dear god we've sunk really, really low to be behind that crew. [banghead]

ToddyBuc:
I'm so glad we only have to suffer 4 more weeks..

JavaBuc:
I would venture a guess that Gradkowski is the worst starting QB in the NFL as well.  (I know he's a rookie).    

I still think Simms would have turned the corner and started playing well like he did last year.   It's a shame he got hurt.   Grads isn't ready to start in the NFL.  

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on December 03, 2006, 08:11:49 PM ---featuing Jimmy Walker

--- End quote ---

Dy-no-mite!!!!

bucswin5540:
I agree. Gradkowski is probably the worst starting QB in the league.

naplesbuc:
Brad Johnson today was worse than Bruce and was benched for Brooks Bollinger.

Tampa Bay Todd:
With the offensive explosion of 3 points today, how many points will the Bucs score in the next four games? Don't think the guy firing the cannons has to be worried about being overworked at the home games!

karen anderson:

--- Quote from: JavaBuc on December 03, 2006, 08:14:27 PM ---I would venture a guess that Gradkowski is the worst starting QB in the NFL as well.  (I know he's a rookie).   

I still think Simms would have turned the corner and started playing well like he did last year.   It's a shame he got hurt.   Grads isn't ready to start in the NFL.   

--- End quote ---
  TRUTH!!

bucswin5540:
We saved a lot of money in cannon ammunition this year. Maybe we can use that money to hire a real head coach in the offseason.

JavaBuc:

--- Quote from: bucswin5540 on December 03, 2006, 08:50:15 PM ---We saved a lot of money in cannon ammunition this year. Maybe we can use that money to hire a real head coach in the offseason.

--- End quote ---

This has the be the most ignorant post I've ever read on this board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version