Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worse than OAK « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 04, 2006, 12:58:44 AM

With the offensive explosion of 3 points today, how many points will the Bucs score in the next four games? Don't think the guy firing the cannons has to be worried about being overworked at the home games!
God, that last FG was absolutely pathetic.  Between watching Grads nosedive at the sight of a black jersey, and that last second kick to knock the deserved doughnut off the scoreboard, I have never felt this bad about the Bucs before.  The future looks brighter, but only because the season is almost over and the draft is coming up.

I can't believe they kicked the FG when they could have tried to get a touchdown.  It was shameful, and a bad day to be a Buc fan.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 04, 2006, 01:01:49 AM

The fied goal was a punctuation of this sh*#y season. I want my Sundays back.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

#17 : December 04, 2006, 07:01:31 AM

With the offensive explosion of 3 points today, how many points will the Bucs score in the next four games? Don't think the guy firing the cannons has to be worried about being overworked at the home games!
LMAO. Sad but true.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 04, 2006, 08:13:03 AM

I believe we can count on being a top five slot in the draft. With 4 picks in the first 69, we should be able to get two impact players. We also will have the cap space to lure a few FAs away from other teams. If we can get the QB situation settled, we will be OK. We have some real talent that just needs experience and Gruden is learning what doesn't work and who needs a change of scenery or retirement.

Bottom line, it can't get any worse. It can only get better, and it will. The schedule should be easier as well.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 04, 2006, 09:36:30 AM

I disagreed with the FG.  At that point, you are mainly eveluating talent and getting young guys reps anyway, so what does the FG prove?  I'd have liked to have seen them try another TD shot to Stovall instead.  Even if it meant a shutout.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worse than OAK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools