Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2008 Draft, Bucs are up, make the pick: « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#105 : March 12, 2008, 09:01:27 PM

Campbell hes a giant

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#106 : March 12, 2008, 09:40:33 PM

I think CB is a big need so I'd probably take Talib.  I'm not sold on Brohm and I think we'll be able to get a WR in later rounds as well as a DT.  I think he'll fit in to the system and would be coached well by Morris.  With BK gone and Ronde being no spring chicken we need fresh blood at CB.  PBuc can't do it all.

thanson

Starter

#107 : March 13, 2008, 08:26:19 AM

QB Brian Brohm - time to get the qb of the future

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 13, 2008, 09:44:57 AM

My memory of Greene in college was his oline earned every yard.

As far as quality, don't see how hoping a guy comes back is = having a quality back.

Also if you're running back by committee that's not having a quality back.

Also if you're back hasn't managed to start a full season, hard to be giving that guy the quality label. He's maybe quality in waiting.  Dependability has to be part of the quality equation.

We basically started with our definition of quality being different and that seems to be were we ended up as well.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2008 Draft, Bucs are up, make the pick: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools