Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Troy Smith « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 03, 2006, 10:36:46 PM

For some reason, deep down I think he'll be a bust. I watched a couple of his games... I also think Brady Quinn will be a back-up at best. He hasn't done much as you'd want with that great offense. Russel will be good. Brohm, if he gets over that injury, will be good. The michigan state kid yeah...

Russel, if he comes out, would be better than Smith. But if smith is there for our 1st second rounder.. Well let Gruden decide. The mans a beast at finding QB's... but thats about it :)

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 04, 2006, 04:57:55 PM

^^^WTF? Quinn is going to be a pretty good starting QB IMO. What makes you think he's going to be a back-up? He's got all the physical traits and intangibles you need for a good QB. I like Troy Smith alot too and he might have a future as a starter if he works hard. His leadership skills might be unmatched in college football.

Leadership?? hahaha... Once Quinn is down by 2 scores he gives up. He is ESPN's second love child next to Troy Smith. I base talent off what I see in the games not what ESPN tells me.

#32 : December 04, 2006, 06:58:04 AM

^^^WTF? Quinn is going to be a pretty good starting QB IMO. What makes you think he's going to be a back-up? He's got all the physical traits and intangibles you need for a good QB. I like Troy Smith alot too and he might have a future as a starter if he works hard. His leadership skills might be unmatched in college football.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Troy Smith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools