Boards > The Red Board

New Head Coach?

(1/8) > >>

Lord Jenkins:

--- Quote from: DanTurksGhost on December 04, 2006, 09:45:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: BucFan9720 on December 04, 2006, 09:42:41 PM ---Shut the fudge up, you dont know crap. Stop coming in here with phantom sources.. state a source or get the hell out of here cause anyone could simply post the bull**CENSORED** you do.

--- End quote ---

Relax man, nothing to worry about from this guy. Most people here see right through him already. He'll be gone from here as quickly as he came, his tail between his legs, once his "Billick will replace Gruden next year" claim gets proven wrong.

--- End quote ---

Nuh uh! Nick Saban is our next head coach! And Chronic will be replacing Kiffin with his 'Insider Panther 2'

BucFan9720:

--- Quote from: TheChronic on December 04, 2006, 05:01:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: DanTurksGhost on December 04, 2006, 04:58:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheChronic on December 04, 2006, 04:51:41 PM ---Why would anyone NOT call for Gruden to be fired? What more do you need to see?

--- End quote ---

the owners have no intention of letting Gruden go

--- End quote ---

I happen to know different.

--- End quote ---

Shut the **CENSORED** up, you dont know **CENSORED**. Stop coming in here with phantom sources.. state a source or get the hell out of here cause anyone could simply post the bull**CENSORED** you do.

DanTurksGhost:

--- Quote from: BucFan9720 on December 04, 2006, 09:42:41 PM ---Shut the fudge up, you dont know crap. Stop coming in here with phantom sources.. state a source or get the hell out of here cause anyone could simply post the bull**CENSORED** you do.

--- End quote ---

Relax man, nothing to worry about from this guy. Most people here see right through him already. He'll be gone from here as quickly as he came, his tail between his legs, once his "Billick will replace Gruden next year" claim gets proven wrong.

TheChronic:
Do any oou sissies actually talk football here?

DanTurksGhost:

--- Quote from: watson on December 04, 2006, 07:28:08 PM ---Lately I find I have to use it more often......I'll gladly share it with you.  :-)

--- End quote ---

I understand. There are some good posters here, but a bunch of time wasters as well.

watson:

--- Quote from: DanTurksGhost on December 04, 2006, 07:23:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: watson on December 04, 2006, 07:08:13 PM ---Never have an argument with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.

--- End quote ---

Wise words, sir. Wise words.

--- End quote ---
Lately I find I have to use it more often......I'll gladly share it with you.  :-)

DanTurksGhost:

--- Quote from: watson on December 04, 2006, 07:08:13 PM ---Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience. 

--- End quote ---

Wise words, sir. Wise words.

watson:

--- Quote from: DanTurksGhost on December 04, 2006, 06:34:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: watson on December 04, 2006, 05:53:29 PM ---DTG,
You need to read my motto.

--- End quote ---

So what is it, Watson? I'm all ears!

--- End quote ---
Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience. 

Lord Jenkins:
Here's our 2 new coordinators!

DanTurksGhost:

--- Quote from: watson on December 04, 2006, 05:53:29 PM ---DTG,
You need to read my motto.

--- End quote ---

So what is it, Watson? I'm all ears!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version