Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Head Coach? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

« #15 : December 04, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »

You want a TRUE offensive genius??? Look no further than MIKE SHULA :o

Don't make me smack you lol! Seriously... they paid him thousands just to fire him! Wow... livin the high life...

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 04, 2006, 03:26:57 PM »

You want a TRUE offensive genius??? Look no further than MIKE SHULA :o

Don't make me smack you lol! Seriously... they paid him thousands just to fire him! Wow... livin the high life...
Well, according to a few clowns on this board, Bama made a MISTAKE by firing him ???

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

goto11

Starter
« #17 : December 04, 2006, 03:34:31 PM »

Steve Mariucci

The last thing the Bucs need is less discipline.  Ron Rivera or Mike Tomlin if you're looking for a new guy.  Jeff Fisher may have saved his job by beating the Colts yesterday so he may not be available.  Other than him, I honestly can't think of one experienced head coach that will be available next year that I would want.

bucDsystem

Starter

« #18 : December 04, 2006, 05:41:38 PM »

What about Tom Moore from Indy?
exactly... or my personal favorite... and contract soon to be expired mike shanahan

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

« #19 : December 04, 2006, 05:33:47 PM »

So Turkster..........I hear you are the Inside source for news scoops..........what's been your greatest news scoop here so far?

"Scoops"? I'm not a reporter, I don't do "scoops"...although with the gigantic pile of dung you're hauling in here, I may need a scoop to make my way through your posts.

Haha! Junior high all over again!

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #20 : December 04, 2006, 05:28:41 PM »

That's kind of playing it safe, dontcha' think?

No, that's playing it realistic because that's how it works. I don't have Bucs staffers calling me every hour with "inside scoops". I have people I talk to, and I talk to them when there is a need to ask a question about what is really going on or to clarify something. Trying to do it any other way means people stop taking your phone calls. If you're connected like you attempt to portray yourself, then you already know that this is the way it works in the real world.

TheChronic

Rookie

« #21 : December 04, 2006, 05:24:10 PM »

""often what I share is in the way of dispensing of myths and false information by making a phone call or two""

..........That's kind of playing it safe, dontcha' think?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #22 : December 04, 2006, 05:19:05 PM »

So Turkster..........I hear you are the Inside source for news scoops..........what's been your greatest news scoop here so far?

I happen to have connections both here and other places in the league. Sometimes I share information I have, but most often what I share is in the way of dispensing of myths and false information by making a phone call or two. You want to know what I've posted? Do your own research right here in the forums.

"Scoops"? I'm not a reporter, I don't do "scoops"...although with the gigantic pile of dung you're hauling in here, I may need a scoop to make my way through your posts.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #23 : December 04, 2006, 05:15:19 PM »

You know Turk, I have never been happier to have you as a member of the PR until just this moment.

Not sure what you mean, but I *think* that's a compliment. If so, then thanks...if not, then kiss my butt.
It is a compliment bro.

No kissing of butts required.

I posted a few times over at the dunghill known as TBBBB and this guy tried to razz me, and I was getting PM from the other members telling me what a clown this guy is, how he sucks up to the Mods.  I think he might be one in disguise.  Either way, he is a Buc Fan, I hope he posts around here more often.  Despite his highly opinionated views.  Oh wait, that is hat people do on message boards.

TheChronic

Rookie

« #24 : December 04, 2006, 05:14:05 PM »

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #25 : December 04, 2006, 05:13:46 PM »

Not the player, moron.........I was talking about the idiot kid who uses his name on this message board.

Kid? Thanks. It's nice to be called a kid at age 45.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #26 : December 04, 2006, 05:12:54 PM »

You know Turk, I have never been happier to have you as a member of the PR until just this moment. 

Not sure what you mean, but I *think* that's a compliment. If so, then thanks...if not, then kiss my butt.

TheChronic

Rookie

« #27 : December 04, 2006, 05:11:15 PM »

Not the player, moron.........I was talking about the idiot kid who uses his name on this message board.

**EDIT........... ooops, I guess that means you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #28 : December 04, 2006, 05:11:03 PM »

Never heard of Dan Turk

Not much of a Bucs fan then, huh? He only spent 15 years in the NFL, several of them here, and played a critical role in Tony Dungy's team advancing past the Redskins in the playoffs.
The TURK!!

DTG, we always butt heads about Grads, but this guy Chronic is a pomp.  I hope he stick around, FWIW, but he is priceless...LMAO!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #29 : December 04, 2006, 05:09:42 PM »

I happen to know different.

Well, we'll soon see, won't we? I have nothing to prove, my information is firsthand. Talk to me again when Gruden and Allen are in full offseason mode, signing their free agents and drafting young players for the 2007 campaign.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Head Coach? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools