Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Head Coach? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

: December 04, 2006, 09:49:16 PM

Shut the fudge up, you dont know crap. Stop coming in here with phantom sources.. state a source or get the hell out of here cause anyone could simply post the bull**CENSORED** you do.

Relax man, nothing to worry about from this guy. Most people here see right through him already. He'll be gone from here as quickly as he came, his tail between his legs, once his "Billick will replace Gruden next year" claim gets proven wrong.

Nuh uh! Nick Saban is our next head coach! And Chronic will be replacing Kiffin with his 'Insider Panther 2'

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#1 : December 04, 2006, 09:42:41 PM

Why would anyone NOT call for Gruden to be fired? What more do you need to see?

the owners have no intention of letting Gruden go

I happen to know different.

Shut the **CENSORED** up, you dont know **CENSORED**. Stop coming in here with phantom sources.. state a source or get the hell out of here cause anyone could simply post the bull**CENSORED** you do.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 04, 2006, 09:45:20 PM

Shut the fudge up, you dont know crap. Stop coming in here with phantom sources.. state a source or get the hell out of here cause anyone could simply post the bull**CENSORED** you do.

Relax man, nothing to worry about from this guy. Most people here see right through him already. He'll be gone from here as quickly as he came, his tail between his legs, once his "Billick will replace Gruden next year" claim gets proven wrong.

TheChronic

Rookie

#3 : December 04, 2006, 08:41:06 PM

Do any oou sissies actually talk football here?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 04, 2006, 08:51:05 PM

Lately I find I have to use it more often......I'll gladly share it with you.  :-)

I understand. There are some good posters here, but a bunch of time wasters as well.

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 04, 2006, 07:28:08 PM

Never have an argument with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.

Wise words, sir. Wise words.
Lately I find I have to use it more often......I'll gladly share it with you.  :-)

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 04, 2006, 07:23:21 PM

Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience. 

Wise words, sir. Wise words.

watson

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 04, 2006, 07:08:13 PM

DTG,
You need to read my motto.

So what is it, Watson? I'm all ears!
Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 04, 2006, 07:17:21 PM

Here's our 2 new coordinators!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 04, 2006, 06:34:43 PM

DTG,

So what is it, Watson? I'm all ears!

Badabingnrt

Starter

#10 : December 11, 2006, 02:01:26 AM

How about Jon Gruden.  Wouldn't ask for a better coach...my my my how quickly people forget about our Super Bowl....  Im a gruden fan and im pretty sure the glazers are going to keep him with the draft picks they gave up and the fact that they won a SB with him gives him job securitiy....if the Bucs have another double digit loss season next year..then yeah GRUDEN'S days in Tampa could be numbered.

TheChronic

Rookie

#11 : December 04, 2006, 05:47:43 PM

That's kind of playing it safe, dontcha' think?

No, that's playing it realistic because that's how it works. I don't have Bucs staffers calling me every hour with "inside scoops". I have people I talk to, and I talk to them when there is a need to ask a question about what is really going on or to clarify something. Trying to do it any other way means people stop taking your phone calls. If you're connected like you attempt to portray yourself, then you already know that this is the way it works in the real world.

You intentionally glossed over my point....which is:  it's much harder to lay down some real scoop and back it up than it is to simply sit there and say "I called so and so and this news is fake".........nothing personal....but who could not do that?  But you and I being in the Media biz in tampa bay for 26 years already know that.  Nope......wait a tick..........that's just me that knows that.

For what it's worth, I broke the story that Simms injury was a busted spleen on the Bucs BBS 30 minutes before ANY media broke it.....(it's still there on the board).....I also had a few other solid ones, under other user names......so I can't mention them here.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work here............just remember.........there's a new sheriff in town.

watson

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 04, 2006, 05:53:29 PM

No, that's playing it realistic because that's how it works. I don't have Bucs staffers calling me every hour with "inside scoops". I have people I talk to, and I talk to them when there is a need to ask a question about what is really going on or to clarify something. Trying to do it any other way means people stop taking your phone calls. If you're connected like you attempt to portray yourself, then you already know that this is the way it works in the real world.

DTG,

Truths:

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 04, 2006, 03:43:23 PM

Mike Zimmer. I think he is one of the best coordinators in all of football.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#14 : December 04, 2006, 05:50:32 PM

Mike Tomlin

I'd absolutely love it. But unless the Glazers have had a change of heart, they want someone who will focus on the offensive side of the ball.
So would I, and I think the players would too.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Head Coach? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools