Boards > The Red Board

Ronde

(1/2) > >>

gone:
http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBFXFF32TE.html

He starts at the 6:45 mark

"We're inventing ways to lose week by week, it's kind of disgusting actually"

"If we could have tackled worth a damn, they probably wouldn't have scored a touchdown"

"There's a problem here, has been for a while"

He's pretty unhappy.

EDIT.  THis thread has been hijacked by a Troll.  Lock em down!

rjgobucs1:

--- Quote from: Caradoc on October 08, 2006, 11:35:08 PM ---http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBFXFF32TE.html

He starts at the 6:45 mark

"We're inventing ways to lose week by week, it's kind of disgusting actually"

"If we could have tackled worth a damn, they probably wouldn't have scored a touchdown"

"There's a problem here, has been for a while"

He's pretty unhappy.

--- End quote ---
he wasn't unhappy when he got paid...I'm pertubed by the "there's a problem here, has been for a while"

naplesbuc:
Ronde misseds some tackles too.

magicfan39126:

--- Quote from: Mr. D'Ray on October 08, 2006, 11:54:44 PM ---he wasn't unhappy when he got paid...I'm pertubed by the "there's a problem here, has been for a while"

--- End quote ---

Yeah what the #### does that mean? Is he upset with Kiffin?

gone:

--- Quote from: magicfan39126 on October 09, 2006, 12:04:06 AM ---Yeah what the #### does that mean? Is he upset with Kiffin?

--- End quote ---
He's responding to a question about the tackling, think he's referring to that. 

DefenseWins:
 I think he's referring to Gruden.

Rusty:
Amazing the interpretations.

Garv:
I believe it the total lack of a pass rush that can ruin a CB's game in cover two. I think it's obvious, don't you guys?

naplesbuc:
The Bucs pass defense is #5 in the league despite a poor pass rush from the front 4.

The problem is the holes in the running game are huge and our safeties are trying too hard and are frequently out of position and are taking a lot of bad angles.

It does start up front but the pass defense is not the problem

ZenBuc:

--- Quote from: naplesbuc on October 09, 2006, 08:59:33 AM ---The Bucs pass defense is #5 in the league despite a poor pass rush from the front 4.

The problem is the holes in the running game are huge and our safeties are trying too hard and are frequently out of position and are taking a lot of bad angles.

It does start up front but the pass defense is not the problem

--- End quote ---

That ranking is misleading. They're #5 because their getting the ball run down their throats and have been losing  so no one is going to pass much. We'll see how good the pass D really is against Cincy and Philly who like to pass no matter what...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version