Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ronde « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
: October 08, 2006, 11:35:08 PM

http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBFXFF32TE.html

He starts at the 6:45 mark

"We're inventing ways to lose week by week, it's kind of disgusting actually"

"If we could have tackled worth a damn, they probably wouldn't have scored a touchdown"

"There's a problem here, has been for a while"

He's pretty unhappy.

EDIT.  THis thread has been hijacked by a Troll.  Lock em down!

#1 : October 08, 2006, 11:54:44 PM

http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBFXFF32TE.html

He starts at the 6:45 mark

"We're inventing ways to lose week by week, it's kind of disgusting actually"

"If we could have tackled worth a damn, they probably wouldn't have scored a touchdown"

"There's a problem here, has been for a while"

He's pretty unhappy.

he wasn't unhappy when he got paid...I'm pertubed by the "there's a problem here, has been for a while"

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 08, 2006, 11:56:57 PM

Ronde misseds some tackles too.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 09, 2006, 12:04:06 AM

he wasn't unhappy when he got paid...I'm pertubed by the "there's a problem here, has been for a while"

Yeah what the #### does that mean? Is he upset with Kiffin?

gone

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 09, 2006, 12:20:43 AM

Yeah what the #### does that mean? Is he upset with Kiffin?
He's responding to a question about the tackling, think he's referring to that. 

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 09, 2006, 12:39:36 AM

I think he's referring to Gruden.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 09, 2006, 08:49:40 AM

Amazing the interpretations.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Garv

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 09, 2006, 08:57:18 AM

I believe it the total lack of a pass rush that can ruin a CB's game in cover two. I think it's obvious, don't you guys?

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 09, 2006, 08:59:33 AM

The Bucs pass defense is #5 in the league despite a poor pass rush from the front 4.

The problem is the holes in the running game are huge and our safeties are trying too hard and are frequently out of position and are taking a lot of bad angles.

It does start up front but the pass defense is not the problem

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#9 : October 09, 2006, 10:14:54 AM

The Bucs pass defense is #5 in the league despite a poor pass rush from the front 4.

The problem is the holes in the running game are huge and our safeties are trying too hard and are frequently out of position and are taking a lot of bad angles.

It does start up front but the pass defense is not the problem

That ranking is misleading. They're #5 because their getting the ball run down their throats and have been losing  so no one is going to pass much. We'll see how good the pass D really is against Cincy and Philly who like to pass no matter what...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 09, 2006, 10:20:32 AM

That ranking is misleading. They're #5 because their getting the ball run down their throats and have been losing  so no one is going to pass much. We'll see how good the pass D really is against Cincy and Philly who like to pass no matter what...

I agree the pass defense ranking is misleading but I do not think the pass defense is that bad.

#11 : October 09, 2006, 10:42:36 AM

I think he's referring to Gruden.

Ummm...what?  What does Gruden have to do with the defensive problems?

#12 : October 09, 2006, 12:09:09 PM

Yea Ronde is a big Gruden supporter.

He wasnt unhappy about gettinig paid, by a team he has been very loyal to. That doesnt mean he wasnt aware of the leaks the defense has had ever since they stopped dominating up front. Just because he decided he wants to be a BUc, doesnt mean he thought the defense was without problems

#13 : October 09, 2006, 12:20:22 PM

he gets burned anymore and misses tackles. oh god and we gave him a contract extension... [banghead]
just so he could retire a buc.
see what happens when you keep aging players around!

RenoBuc

Second String
#14 : October 09, 2006, 12:23:15 PM

Ronde needs to look into the freakin mirror. He has cash his check and checked out. If you are going to give a 7th rd draft pick 15 yards of cushion, wrap up when its time to tackle. He did the same thing during the carolina game. He nothing more than a 'system' cornerback and is dead if left man on man.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ronde « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools