Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was at the game.... « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: December 04, 2006, 05:57:43 PM

What did you think when Grads took a nosedive a few minutes before the blitz got there?...

I would have been leaving the stadium at that point...
That was terrible. Especially considering one of his best traits is supposedly toughness.
I know, right?

Sheesus!

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : December 04, 2006, 05:56:43 PM

What did you think when Grads took a nosedive a few minutes before the blitz got there?...

That was terrible. Especially considering one of his best traits is supposedly toughness.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 04, 2006, 05:13:38 PM

Well, when your own team stinks to high heaven as well and you get a chance to see them win, and win convincingly, I guess that might explain the Steelers' fans. They've probably been taking it all year and finally had a chance to dish it out. Don't worry, they aren't going anywhere either. That game was the battle for the 5th draft pick or somewhere in that area.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 04, 2006, 05:00:27 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 04, 2006, 04:56:03 PM

Try going to an LSU game... Trust me guys... College fans from bad places love to attack. And what did you expect from PITTSBURG? Its a city with gangs and things like that

College fans arent bad... I went to Fresno where many consider the worst fans in football, only one guy wanted to fight us and the police came and told the fresno fan to sit down and shut up or he would be leaving with them. Didnt say a word to us.

NFL fans are worse. Philly is the pits, only stadium where Ive been where its been mild is SF.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 04, 2006, 04:44:32 PM

Try going to an LSU game... Trust me guys... College fans from bad places love to attack. And what did you expect from PITTSBURG? Its a city with gangs and things like that

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 04, 2006, 04:40:48 PM

Typical east coast fans... I went to Philly will never go to a game in the upper east coast

#7 : December 04, 2006, 06:35:22 AM

My friend and I made the trip up to Pittsburgh only to watch our Bucs get dismantled. Very disappointing to watch that piss poor effort in person...oh yeah, apparantly Steeler fans think it's funny to call Grads "Bruce Grad**CENSORED**ski"... ::) did anyone else go to the game?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 04, 2006, 07:08:02 AM

My friend and I made the trip up to Pittsburgh only to watch our Bucs get dismantled. Very disappointing to watch that piss poor effort in person...oh yeah, apparantly Steeler fans think it's funny to call Grads "Bruce Grad**CENSORED**ski"... ::) did anyone else go to the game?
Apparently, Buc fans think its funny to call him similar names as well.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#9 : December 04, 2006, 07:12:45 AM

Apparently, Buc fans think its funny to call him similar names as well.
Yep... they also called Buc players other names but I see the cussing filters are on... :- I was surprised to see that Steeler fans are such arseholes, I'd heard they weren't so bad.

#10 : December 04, 2006, 08:21:07 AM

Re: Was at the game....

My condolences.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was at the game.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools