Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Buenning highly underrated « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : December 06, 2006, 01:44:05 PM

Wade is a liability, Mahan is the same. We have 2 very good young Guards. Trueblood seems to show a little upside, Davis is a workhorse and hasn't been bad this year.

I agree with this assessment.  I think we have the pieces in place for a good O-line, mostly.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 06, 2006, 01:59:00 PM

Refusing to put my approval on any of the Oline at this point.  All have in turn been disappointing to the point of nauseating at times.  While I have not hated any of their efforts, I don't see where confidence is based.

As for Muir.  He wanted to be with Parcells, he has made NO PROGRESS since his arrival.  Other than the revolving door with personnel and same approach to blocking evidently he has nothing to show after 5 freakin' years.  JMHO.  No I would not miss him.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 06, 2006, 04:31:10 PM

I don't see where confidence is based.

The statistics show there is improvement in pass protection but a decline in run blocking.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 07, 2006, 12:47:17 PM

I don't see where confidence is based.

The statistics show there is improvement in pass protection but a decline in run blocking.

Be nice to get both working at one time...or is that a pipe dream...don't answer that Dal... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

TBYFLBuc

Second String

#34 : December 07, 2006, 04:31:10 PM

Wade needs to go..we need to get a new LT AND GUARD(FA or draft) ..and the only use for Mahan is as our new BACKUP  Wa..WA.. Waterboy. Until we replace our center and left tackle we will never dominate on offense.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 08, 2006, 01:32:15 AM

I hope they sign up at least on e stud OLT or RT from FA,IGHT NOW OUR TACKLES SUCK.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Buenning highly underrated « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools