Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My problem with the board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: March 17, 2008, 01:56:13 PM

All I know is that most of the immature jerks on here would act totally different if we were sitting in a sports bar

Why?

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 17, 2008, 01:54:05 PM

All I know is that most of the immature jerks on here would act totally different if we were sitting in a sports bar, because they can only behave this way ONLINE and so they try and take full advantage of that. Hell probably most of the jerks I speak of aren't even old enough to get into a sports bar.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 17, 2008, 01:52:49 PM

Time to settle this with a round of Halo 3.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 17, 2008, 01:51:26 PM

Hey I treat this just like any conversation wether it's at a sports bar or online, and the absolute truth is that if you act like a freakin jerk to me or most people that I know - you're gonna eventually end up in a fight.

Wow again. Someone (and most people they know) may want to consider counseling for anger issues.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 17, 2008, 01:49:50 PM

You truly are hardcore.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 17, 2008, 01:46:31 PM

Hey I treat this just like any conversation wether it's at a sports bar or online, and the absolute truth is that if you act like a freakin jerk to me or most people that I know - you're gonna eventually end up in a fight.

goobtube

Starter

#6 : March 16, 2008, 09:03:12 PM

Last I checked we are all Bucs fans.  We all want the same thing, which would be - the Bucs winning another Super Bowl.  I don't understand why peolple attack and critizise other Bucs fans so harshly for their opinions.  I am no PRO at the Message Board thing but recently signed up here to discuss Bucs topics.  Since I have been active it's obvious everyone is not on the same page about what we should do in FA and the Draft.  I know since I have been on, I have strongly disagreed with other people's opinions but would never attack them and call them names.  I would be respectful and give my opinion on the topic.  If it was not a good thread , I would not respond to it.  Unless of course it was so bizarre and off the wall.  Maybe this is just the way things are on Message Boards.  I couldn't imagine it being like this on a message board of fans rooting for the same team.  It seems like there are just some real $#^&* on here. I would think you would go to a Carolina, Attanta or New Orleans board if you wanted to be a ^%$# to someone.

It kills me how some say "We need rules for that".  My God, not everything has to be serious all the time, RELAX.  I have lived here along time, have been to tons of games and hang out with alot of Bucs fans.....It makes me wonder who some of these people really are that hide behind these names and call themselves Bucs fans.  I'd like to say I would tailgate, have a beer or welcome any Bucs fan over to watch a game, I can now honestly say..... that is not true.   c

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#7 : March 16, 2008, 09:12:35 PM

I've really got nothing against the ladies - in fact, I'm a big fan - but the post above demonstrates why they shouldn't be allowed to post here.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 16, 2008, 09:17:31 PM

While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, there are several theories at work here, one of which could be some fans take the team more seriously then others those would be called your fanatics, as opposed to the fans that enjoy the team game and enjoy a win just like a fanatic, but are not engrossed with the little things.

While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion surrounding the team, its players and coaches and the day to day operations of the team business, some have stronger opinions then others. It does not may one person wrong or right it just makes their opinion different then yours.

But to blast the entire board for something that has transpired with another member or members, with a big brush might not be the best way to go about things. 

While some are still learning the art of debate. some would rather just berate anothers opinion with name calling, without justification and facts to back up their own opinion with logic.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 16, 2008, 09:22:23 PM

I think the problem is that some people care about such things as how they're perceived on a forum and board fights.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#10 : March 16, 2008, 09:22:49 PM

I think the problem is that some people care about such things as how they're perceived on a forum and board fights.

ding ding

goobtube

Starter

#11 : March 16, 2008, 09:25:06 PM

I've really got nothing against the ladies - in fact, I'm a big fan - but the post above demonstrates why they shouldn't be allowed to post here.

I'm sure they are not a very big fan of yours though. You are my point exactly.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#12 : March 16, 2008, 09:26:12 PM

I'm sure they are not a very big fan of yours though. You are my point exactly.

And you are my point exactly, too!  I like this game!

goobtube

Starter

#13 : March 16, 2008, 09:27:31 PM

While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, there are several theories at work here, one of which could be some fans take the team more seriously then others those would be called your fanatics, as opposed to the fans that enjoy the team game and enjoy a win just like a fanatic, but are not engrossed with the little things.

While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion surrounding the team, its players and coaches and the day to day operations of the team business, some have strong opinions then others. It does not may one person wrong or right it just makes their opinion different then yours.

But to blast the entire board for something that has transpired with another member or members with a big brush might not be the best way to go about things. 

While some are still learning the art of debate. some would rather just berate another opinion with name calling, without justification and facts to back up their own opinion with logic.

If I came across as blasting the entire board, that was not my intention

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 16, 2008, 09:29:32 PM

Actually since we have decided to form a nice circle (round like a cookie) and snipe each other I have to say there are woman who know more about football than you Mr. Stroud.  :-*

Page: 1 2 3 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My problem with the board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools