Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My problem with the board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 16, 2008, 09:31:43 PM

If I came across as blasting the entire board, that was not my intention

Well, the headline of "My problem with the board" kind of points the reader down that path, dontcha think?

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#16 : March 16, 2008, 09:32:10 PM

I've really got nothing against the ladies - in fact, I'm a big fan - but the post above demonstrates why they shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Actually since we have decided to form a nice circle (round like a cookie) and snipe each other I have to say there are woman who know more about football than you Mr. Stroud.  :-*

You're always trying to reach around, ADW.  It's the superman underroos that get you hot?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 16, 2008, 09:36:23 PM

I've really got nothing against the ladies - in fact, I'm a big fan - but the post above demonstrates why they shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Actually since we have decided to form a nice circle (round like a cookie) and snipe each other I have to say there are woman who know more about football than you Mr. Stroud. :-*

You're always trying to reach around, ADW. It's the superman underroos that get you hot?

What turns me on is tuning in to SD's show so I can become informed about the news around the NFL. 

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#18 : March 16, 2008, 09:39:04 PM

Actually since we have decided to form a nice circle (round like a cookie) and snipe each other I have to say there are woman who know more about football than you Mr. Stroud. :-*

You're always trying to reach around, ADW. It's the superman underroos that get you hot?

What turns me on is tuning in to SD's show so I can become informed about the news around the NFL. 

No, no, no, that's all wrong: SD knows less about the NFL than the womanly poster who created this thread.

Also, I've never really been mistaken for a hack Tampa journalist before, what with me living in Chicago and all.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 16, 2008, 09:39:23 PM

While it may have appeared to be painting the entire board with a broad brush, it has some basis in fact.  As far as I know, none of those posting on these boards is a member of the Buc coaching staff or the front office, so what we post is just our own opinion, and is just that.

While some on here know and understand football better than others, and some have sources not all of us do, we ARE still on the same side.  I don't think I have been excessively guilty here of what he is saying, I know I probably have said some things to other posters I shouldn't have, and will try to do better in the future.  

I think comments such as the one about the girls is one of those that is completely uncalled for and is exactly what he is talking about.  

Ridicule me too if you want to, but I am not one of the girls...but I hope I can be a man in the TRUE sense of the word, and not a chump.

.....just my opinion

goobtube

Starter

#20 : March 16, 2008, 09:40:40 PM

I'm sure they are not a very big fan of yours though. You are my point exactly.

And you are my point exactly, too!  I like this game!

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 16, 2008, 09:42:19 PM

Well put.....and so true!

.....just my opinion

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 16, 2008, 09:42:28 PM

No, no, no, that's all wrong: SD knows less about the NFL than the womanly poster who created this thread

Impossible! Radio is the cutting edge technology for dispersion of news of the NFL.  Stuck in a trench somwhere with a Frenchy smoking a Lucky strike or something? :o

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#23 : March 16, 2008, 09:48:08 PM

I'm sure they are not a very big fan of yours though. You are my point exactly.

And you are my point exactly, too!  I like this game!

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

Sheesh, there's nothing wrong with being a chick.  You're still aces in my book!

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#24 : March 16, 2008, 09:48:40 PM

No, no, no, that's all wrong: SD knows less about the NFL than the womanly poster who created this thread

Impossible! Radio is the cutting edge technology for dispersion of news of the NFL.  Stuck in a trench somwhere with a Frenchy smoking a Lucky strike or something? :o

Pole?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 16, 2008, 09:59:57 PM

Los!

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 16, 2008, 10:02:39 PM

Although I have started my own share of trouble on here, 90% of the time it's in RESPONSE to an attack on me that I felt was unecessary and then it all ends up being personal in the end for some reason. But as far as opinions that are different than mine there are many threads I disagree with but I don't just barge in and say "that is all wrong and you need to think just like I do", because that's not how I operate or wanna be percieved. So it's all cool goobtube, just keep on posting and your thoughts & opinions are appreciated and there's always going to be a handful of idiots here who don't know how to respond or behave properly(what can you do?).

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#27 : March 16, 2008, 10:05:31 PM

Los!

otb!

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 16, 2008, 10:41:27 PM

Well said Chrispy!!

.....just my opinion

BP1

Pro Bowler

#29 : March 16, 2008, 11:21:36 PM

I think a little therapy might go a long way in your case.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My problem with the board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools