Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My problem with the board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22

#30 : March 16, 2008, 11:41:21 PM

All I can say is WOW!!!

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#31 : March 16, 2008, 11:47:08 PM

I've really got nothing against the ladies - in fact, I'm a big fan - but the post above demonstrates why they shouldn't be allowed to post here.

I think a little therapy might go a long way in your case.

Here's the scary thing: I'm a therapist.

simmstheanswer

Starter

#32 : March 16, 2008, 11:53:46 PM

don't "sell a thread" and you won't get people saying "we need rules for that"... simple as that budddddddddddddy............

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 16, 2008, 11:59:01 PM

Wow.  I guess I am a true butthole then.

Right fellas?

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#34 : March 17, 2008, 12:00:06 AM

Boucon, the personal attacks on gootube are childish... If you disagree with his football opinions that is one thing but name calling is for middle-schoolers

(I'm wondering now what names you are going to sling at me now?)

BP1

Pro Bowler

#35 : March 17, 2008, 12:00:23 AM

I've really got nothing against the ladies - in fact, I'm a big fan - but the post above demonstrates why they shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Mental or physical?

simmstheanswer

Starter

#36 : March 17, 2008, 12:03:40 AM

Mental or physical?

my guess, spiritual.

he seems very zen...

BP1

Pro Bowler

#37 : March 17, 2008, 12:08:50 AM

Mental or physical?

my guess, spiritual.

he seems very zen...

It is said most psycho therapist are in need of mental therapy themselves.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#38 : March 17, 2008, 12:13:18 AM

Boucon, the personal attacks on gootube are childish... If you disagree with his football opinions that is one thing but name calling is for middle-schoolers

(I'm wondering now what names you are going to sling at me now?)

Personal attacks?  Name calling?

Would you mind pointing out where I did either, Jessica?

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#39 : March 17, 2008, 12:19:13 AM

Wow that is freaky, I think the personal attacks and the name calling are the least of your problems.. Stalking however is up at the top..

How did you know my middle name was Jessica?

I'm definately reporting you to SR

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 17, 2008, 01:04:27 AM

Boid, I do NOT think that of you, and have never seen any reason to think you were one who makes personal attacks.  I respect and appreciate your opinions and look forward to seeing your position on any thread you post on.

.....just my opinion

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 17, 2008, 01:06:59 AM

Boid, I do NOT think that of you, and have never seen any reason to think you were one who makes personal attacks. I respect and appreciate your opinions and look forward to seeing your position on any thread you post on.

Appreciate that.  BUt I can get down and dirty.

But thanks anyway.  I appreciate most of you guys who post on this site.  I can always be taught a few million things.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 17, 2008, 01:09:02 AM

Yeah but when you talk junk Boid it's usually for a good legitimate reason, and I always know where I stand with you when we are agreeing or disagreeing on something.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#43 : March 17, 2008, 01:13:51 AM

Boid, I do NOT think that of you, and have never seen any reason to think you were one who makes personal attacks. I respect and appreciate your opinions and look forward to seeing your position on any thread you post on.

Yea i agree,  Boid i can't recall many times you have resorted to namecalling, You might be saracastic towards and opinon but never attacking towards a poster... Except Bornabuc and i think he probably deserved it

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#44 : March 17, 2008, 07:24:28 AM

Although I have started my own share of trouble on here, 90% of the time it's in RESPONSE to an attack on me that I felt was unecessary and then it all ends up being personal in the end for some reason. But as far as opinions that are different than mine there are many threads I disagree with but I don't just barge in and say "that is all wrong and you need to think just like I do", because that's not how I operate or wanna be percieved. So it's all cool goobtube, just keep on posting and your thoughts & opinions are appreciated and there's always going to be a handful of idiots here who don't know how to respond or behave properly(what can you do?).

I feel the same way Chrispy. I have acheived the high honor of being labeled a troublemaker, when I just want to post my opinion. Now, I may not have responded to vicious attacks in the politically correct way, but that is the way it goes.  It's the posters who wait for one of their cronies to start, then to join in and bash, that I can't have respect for. They will be quiet all day until they see the opportunity. Bottom line is I'm gonna keep doin', what I'm doin', and how I'm doin' it. I can handle myself as I'm sure that we all can. This little board clique hates that...

Aluminati
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My problem with the board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools