Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ian and Ron are bad enough, who's the other clown? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: December 04, 2006, 01:42:27 PM

I personally wouldn't have minded Bidwell hitting the road.  Wasn't that his first punt downed inside the 5 this season?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 04, 2006, 01:42:50 PM

You're excited about the resigning of a punter???

I thought the people on this board knew something about football, but to be excited about a punter coming back????

Hey, I heard that the coke guy in the club level was given another season on his contract.  Maybe you guys can fire the cannons off about that one.

This must be that clown Justin. His first and only posts have been on this thread. I think SR gives them at 620 the heads up when we're talking about them. The Big Flop mentioned someone sends him the posts.

The point is your boy Ian Suckles spit some garbage about how Bidwell wanted out of Tampa and wasn't happy with the current situation. Then three days later he signs a new contract. See? Do you understand now? Ian is irresponsible to spit that shlt over the ariways.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 04, 2006, 02:37:17 PM

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny b!t(hes in my life. So Ron and Ian think Gruden should go, and you think they are idiots? Two winning seasons in five years, and the train wreck of this season are not evidence enough to get rid of him?

All I see are lame excuses that you guys are giving for Gruden to stay. He's run the team into the ground, and needs to leave.

Go away and watch some football rookie!

Oh, so because I don't live on this message board, i don't know football. riiiiigggggghhhhttttt!!!! I know enough not to be excited about a punter resigning, unlike some of you morons.

Justin please, for the love of god don't host another pre-game for the Bucs. You are terrible, really, really, bad.

#3 : December 04, 2006, 02:35:06 PM

I agree... i'm just wondering when he's gonna get the right players?

I'd say he has 2007 to get that done, if the Glazers don't blow up if the team goes 3-13.

Why is it that so many are convinced that '07 is that year that this will get done? There have been 5 drafts to at least see some improvement and I don't see many positions on this team that we can look at and say that position is set for the next 4-5 yrs.

richbucsfan

Starter

#4 : December 04, 2006, 02:35:36 PM

This is too funny. A 620 guy signs on here.  Way too funny.

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#5 : December 04, 2006, 02:33:59 PM

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny b!t(hes in my life. So Ron and Ian think Gruden should go, and you think they are idiots? Two winning seasons in five years, and the train wreck of this season are not evidence enough to get rid of him?

All I see are lame excuses that you guys are giving for Gruden to stay. He's run the team into the ground, and needs to leave.

Go away and watch some football rookie!

Oh, so because I don't live on this message board, i don't know football.  riiiiigggggghhhhttttt!!!!  I know enough not to be excited about a punter resigning, unlike some of you morons. 

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

#6 : December 04, 2006, 02:24:30 PM

HDE, if it was obvious that Gruden's system is outdated and would never work with the right players than I would agree with your pessimism.  The challenge is getting the right players to run the system well.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 04, 2006, 02:25:59 PM

I'd say he has 2007 to get that done, if the Glazers don't blow up if the team goes 3-13.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 04, 2006, 02:26:07 PM

Calling people on the board "whiny b!tches" in your first post...... CLASSY

Good luck getting anyone here to EVER take you seriously.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#9 : December 04, 2006, 02:28:19 PM

Caddy is the real deal, he's still young. Funny, I don't remember LT tearing up the league in his 2nd year.

Oh my. He only had 2100 yds from scrimmage with 15 tds.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 04, 2006, 01:55:10 PM

i don't work for 620. i have season tickets with my mom, and I am sick of Gruden.

I don't need the radio to tell me what to do. I can see the plain fact that Gruden is not the right man for the Buccaneer job.

I'll leave the rest of you to celebrate the resigning of a punter.

riiight. I find it strange that you registered today and have only posted on this thread. A thread that doesn't start with Gruden sucks or something to that affect.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 04, 2006, 01:48:51 PM

Why is it that every week or every other week there's always a post on what radio show host said on whatever? Just turn to another station if it's that bothersome to some of you. Seems like for all the complaining that people on the forum make about these personalities on the radio, you all listen with some concern.

no, it's every week and I contributed this week.

We already know about Ian and Ron but I just couldn't understand how that clown Justin can speak on the air.

I heard the pre-game against the Skins and he was terrible. I almost spit my beer out listening to him try to create conversation about the game. It was brutal. 

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#12 : December 04, 2006, 01:39:12 PM

I thought the people on this board knew something about football, but to be excited about a punter coming back????

Hey, I heard that the coke guy in the club level was given another season on his contract.  Maybe you guys can fire the cannons off about that one.

[banghead]  try and keep up here....  With Bidwell's contract ending after this season, Beckles proclaimed that Bidwell couldn't wait to get out of Tampa and away from Gruden. He would leave via free agency.....well, Bidwell signed an extension shortly after that....

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 04, 2006, 01:32:04 PM

If Gruden was so abrasive I can't believe Monte would have stuck around and reupped when he had a chance at a head coaching gig with a storied franchise.

Beckles has shown himself to be an entertainer and not a football analyst.  He's getting a kick out of stoking the fire as personal payback for how he was "mistreated" by Gruden in the 1-1 interviews.

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#14 : December 04, 2006, 01:33:55 PM

Hey, I heard that the coke guy in the club level was given another season on his contract.  Maybe you guys can fire the cannons off about that one.

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ian and Ron are bad enough, who's the other clown? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools