Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ian and Ron are bad enough, who's the other clown? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

coqui4

Rookie
#15 : December 04, 2006, 01:45:31 PM

Why is it that every week or every other week there's always a post on what radio show host said on whatever? Just turn to another station if it's that bothersome to some of you. Seems like for all the complaining that people on the forum make about these personalities on the radio, you all listen with some concern.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 04, 2006, 02:21:58 PM

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny b!t(hes in my life. So Ron and Ian think Gruden should go, and you think they are idiots? Two winning seasons in five years, and the train wreck of this season are not evidence enough to get rid of him?

All I see are lame excuses that you guys are giving for Gruden to stay. He's run the team into the ground, and needs to leave.

Go away and watch some football rookie!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 04, 2006, 10:39:58 AM

With them? I think his name is Justin? Wow, Ian and Ron are bad enough then to have to hear this clown spit nothing but junk is too much.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 04, 2006, 10:48:15 AM

With them? I think his name is Justin? Wow, Ian and Ron are bad enough then to have to hear this clown spit nothing but junk is too much.

There are several ways to solve this issue:

A. There's a knob called "volume", turn it all the way to the left. Sound should stop.
B. There's a dial called "tuner", turn it one notch to the left or right. The particular sound that annoys you should stop.
C. There's a button called "power", push it. Sound should stop.

This, among many other options should help.
D. Constantly listen to 620 WDAE, go onto Pewterreport.com, complain about what you constantly hear on 620 WDAE, hope that the people that you hear on 620 WDAE read perterreport's message boards, and decide to call it quits based on your comments.

Unfortunately for those who have selected option "D", it apears that your strategy has not yet paid off.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 04, 2006, 10:50:57 AM

I've already done it just didn't know who that fool was and how in the world does he get a gig on the radio.

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#20 : December 04, 2006, 01:52:48 PM

i don't work for 620.  i have season tickets with my mom, and I am sick of Gruden. 

I don't need the radio to tell me what to do.  I can see the plain fact that Gruden is not the right man for the Buccaneer job.

I'll leave the rest of you to celebrate the resigning of a punter. 

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 04, 2006, 10:53:41 AM

I've already done it just didn't know who that fool was and how in the world does he get a gig on the radio.
It was probably Justin Palowski (sp?). I think that he is the dude that answers the calls, before they go on the air.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 04, 2006, 02:13:27 PM

well, unlike you keeponsucn, i used my real name. I didn't say anything specific about anyone on 620. I stated some facts about why gruden should go. All you have done is attack, and spouted some made up fantasies about how great gruden will do next year.

I think he got lucky with the super bowl win, and lucky to win the NFC south last year. He's nowhere near the coaching god some of you think he is.

you didn't have to, the thread was clearly about 620. It's alright Justin, you've been caught.

Never once did I say Gruden was great or a god, those are your words. I only said that Gruden is a good coach and has the ability to turn this around next year. If that doesn't happen then yes, fire him.

Tell your boy Ian his lack of objectivity and hatred is easily noticed and takes away from what should be a decent show.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#23 : December 04, 2006, 11:28:41 AM

I love Beckles bashing Gruden for letting the veterans go when he knows darn well the Bucs were cap constrained.  They had very little ability to retain the free agents that came up and Sapp was let go because of the huge payday to Booger.  The Lynch decision was tough but made sense when it was done.  Jones, Griese, etc. were all signed for more elsewhere.

This is a cheap shot by someone who knows better.  Are Gruden picks like Clayton struggling?  Absolutely and that is on Gruden but the cap constraints and missing draft picks were not his fault.

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#24 : December 04, 2006, 12:01:57 PM

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny b!t(hes in my life.  So Ron and Ian think Gruden should go, and you think they are idiots?  Two winning seasons in five years, and the train wreck of this season are not evidence enough to get rid of him? 

All I see are lame excuses that you guys are giving for Gruden to stay.  He's run the team into the ground, and needs to leave. 

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#25 : December 04, 2006, 12:02:43 PM

Justin Palowski, i went to middle and high school with him, he played hs ball but that is it

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 04, 2006, 12:09:33 PM

There are several ways to solve this issue:

A. There's a knob called "volume", turn it all the way to the left. Sound should stop.
B. There's a dial called "tuner", turn it one notch to the left or right. The particular sound that annoys you should stop.
C. There's a button called "power", push it. Sound should stop.

This, among many other options should help.

Now THAT is one of the best posts I've ever read! That's classic, dalbuc.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 04, 2006, 12:11:32 PM

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny b!t(hes in my life. So Ron and Ian think Gruden should go, and you think they are idiots? Two winning seasons in five years, and the train wreck of this season are not evidence enough to get rid of him?

All I see are lame excuses that you guys are giving for Gruden to stay. He's run the team into the ground, and needs to leave.

Typical goober response.

No, IMO it's not enough. he's putting the players in position to make plays, the players are still playing hard, and the team is full of rookies at critical positions.

I just don't understand how goobers like you can't put down your hatred for 1 minute and look at it for what it is. This team is lacking talent and experience, it's evident. Injuries aren't excuses, when you lose your starting QB in the 3rd game and have to go to a 6th round rookie you can't expect this to be a stellar year.

Oh, and that guy Justin is a clown, freak'n clown. It amazes me that someone like that is even allowed to speak on the air.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#28 : December 04, 2006, 12:11:42 PM

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny b!t(hes in my life.  So Ron and Ian think Gruden should go, and you think they are idiots?  Two winning seasons in five years, and the train wreck of this season are not evidence enough to get rid of him? 

All I see are lame excuses that you guys are giving for Gruden to stay.  He's run the team into the ground, and needs to leave. 

Good NFL coaches don't grow on trees.

Firing Gruden in and of itself accomplishes nothing unless there is a better coach to hire.  Gruden took Oakland from the bottom to the top quickly.  Everyone who knows anything about the Bucs situation knows they mortgaged the future to win the Super Bowl.  Are you going to argue Dungy would have won the SB the next season in Tampa? 

Gruden is the last NFC coach to win a Super Bowl and you don't just fire him because a young offense is struggling with a 6th round rookie QB.

Gruden deserves one more season with full draft + and enough cap room to bring in some elite FA players.  Gruden's system works with the right players, he's proved that twice (three times if count Philly's offensive improvement when he coordinated there).

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#29 : December 04, 2006, 12:18:04 PM

Gruden is the last NFC coach to win a Super Bowl???  That's part of your argument?? Big deal.  That doesn't prove anything.

Look when Gruden came here and won the super bowl, I thought he was great, too. 

Then I see him run the team into the ground with his terrible personnel decisions.  How can you go into the season with a 6th rd qb as your backup?  How can you go into the season with safeties that can't cover or a dl that can't get to the qb? 

Look at all the money he wasted on Garner, Deese, and Stinchcomb? 

Bring in a real coach, that won't split the locker room. 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ian and Ron are bad enough, who's the other clown? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools