Boards > The Red Board

If we get the no1 pick

(1/6) > >>

Boid Fink:

--- Quote from: DanTurksGhost on December 04, 2006, 04:15:08 PM ---If we get the #1 overall pick:

trade down.

--- End quote ---
Total agreement.

I had to think about the prospects, but I think it is the best thing for two reasons.

1)  It allows the Bucs to seek immediate talent at a cheap cost.
2)  The Bucs need a lot of help all over the roster, thus in accord with reason #1

And to think the Bucs will win any of the last three games is kind of hard for me to fathom.  The cold will termiante the Bucs in Cleveland.  Oh wait, the roster might just do that.

Seattle?  They are hitting stride at the right time, and with more health at QB and RB, they will destroy the Bucs by about 21 or so points, granted they provide the Bucs "Mercy", as Peyton granted the Bucs.

And just to throw this in there, not on topic at all, but that last FG was a total joke.  At that point, the Bucs should have went for 7.  I mean, WTH was the reasoning behind that?  To not get shut out?

They deserved to be again.

Man, I got a headache.

Bucz113:

--- Quote from: shalla555 on December 04, 2006, 03:11:49 PM ---Charlie Weis can't even win a National Championship in college. Why the hell would you think he can win a Super Bowl? It's easy to look good when you've got Tom Brady as your QB and a defense with Bruschi, Vrabel and Seymour, winning a ton of games for you. 

--- End quote ---

Weis has only been at Notre Dame for 2 years.  Give him some time before you say he can't win a National Championship.

alldaway:

--- Quote from: Kodiak on December 04, 2006, 07:08:05 PM ---If the Bucs get the #1 pick they HAVE to trade down. Someone will want one of the big time players at the top of the draft and the Bucs could drop down to picks 5-10 and still get a 2nd and a 3rd round pick out of a team and still land a major impact player. If that were to happen, the Bucs would have 1 first rounder, 3 second rounders, and I believe 2 third rounders. That would be six picks on day 1. That would add a whole lot of young talent to this team. I'd rather do that than gamble that the person we take with the #1 pick is going to be a super star.

--- End quote ---

I do not think they have to trade down but obtaining more draft picks would be nice. 

BTownBucFan:

--- Quote from: All_da_way on December 04, 2006, 11:47:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: coopsxx on December 04, 2006, 11:45:15 AM ---there one game behind the the no1 pick, and i am sure we have tougher schedules that oak and det, so if we are tied record wise we will have the no 1

--- End quote ---

Have you seen the Raiders offense?  Their defense played lights out and still lost the game yesterday.

--- End quote ---

LOL

Kodiak:
If the Bucs get the #1 pick they HAVE to trade down. Someone will want one of the big time players at the top of the draft and the Bucs could drop down to picks 5-10 and still get a 2nd and a 3rd round pick out of a team and still land a major impact player. If that were to happen, the Bucs would have 1 first rounder, 3 second rounders, and I believe 2 third rounders. That would be six picks on day 1. That would add a whole lot of young talent to this team. I'd rather do that than gamble that the person we take with the #1 pick is going to be a super star.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version